Hot event "Gathering the brave"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot event "Gathering the brave"

I have been playing now for awhile, and notice still I have all stars on Scourge Falls elite dungeon, but it does not register that I have all stars. I haven't collect the bonus for all stars (Stamina potion) and cannot get credit for the event "Gathering the brave" no matter how many times I blitz Rapparee. Please help! I am on server S13 Rotwood.

check all of the dungeons in that group, one of them may not give you the option to blitz so complete that dungeon and your issue should be fixed
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

gathering the brave has a limit. u are definitely too late / already claimed

Click image for larger version

Name:	gath.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1696316
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Hmm.. Isn't "Gathering The Brave" prizes for the 5 first to have beat that perticular elie dungeon, with no time limit ???

Wait let me check...

Click image for larger version

Name:	brave.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1696332

Yep it is.

What is weird is that it's bugged and I don't understand at all Kit's answer. Cause i've been asking around and no one was able to colelct Rapparee, Splitskull amd Hoarforst either on my server even if they were first to beat it ( which are the last boss in Elite dungeon lvl 30+, 40+ and 50+ respectivly ), so why does An'ghur work ??
        Attached Files
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Red color mean it is already claimed all. green mean u can claim if u are top 5 finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by R231968294 View Post
            Red color mean it is already claimed all. green mean u can claim if u are top 5 finish it.
            That is logical. But still it applies to the 1st 5 to finish it. I don't even see how blitzing them is relevalant though...
            Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
            Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
            --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

conclusion, gathering the brave doesnt have bug. actually i claimed hoarfrost 2-5. the system sent the reward via mail. the only problem, most ppl think that this event is for all. and miss the info bout the limit.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
              X