Player level up but lower fighting skills need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player level up but lower fighting skills need help

I leveled up my mage character to level 55 and now when I fight monsters and do some quests I can't kill the enemy. How do I get my characters stronger? All the other ones are at max level but not my main character.

your fortitude?

lv 55 minimal have 260-280 fortitude (all job : warrior, mage, hunter)

and..

how about your astral?
    minimal all lv 6 equal. (ask your friend or guildies, what the best astral for mage)

thats my comment.

Comment

level 55?

if you're planning to buff up... when you're already 55.. i suggest you take it up to 59 for roulette to farm stars
      have all your fortitude same as your level if you can
      level up your astrals preferrably all orange or pink lvl6 /orange lvl5
      get all your gems to level 4 then 5 if possible..
      level up your guild skills as well..

just my opinion..

Comment

Not saying it's what you did, but some people want to level too fast in this game, when it's better to take ur time.

I personnaly know a few players that went lvl 50+ at barely 175k BR WITH PET !!! Of course they will get crushed anywhere they go.

Just do as above poster said, go sit at 59 and level up your stuff. And don't be a over-achiever like some try to be. I know a lvl 49 that wonders why they can't beat cloudwinder floor 65 yet.. say what ??
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

yes.. people level up to fast in this game... sometimes it is better to camp out at a certain level so that when you level up to another bracket.. i leveled up to 50-59 bracket with 330k+ br if i remember.. hence, it would be easier for you

back to my main point... with that people tend to complain that they always get beaten up especially those on higher number of server.. well, it is really hard to kill that floor 65 cloudwinder.. that talos is freaking hard.. but you'll be able to beat it eventually even at 59..

Comment

Oh i'm not saying cloudwinder floor 65 ain't hard. Quite the opposite actually !! Point I was trying to make is that unless someone camped 49 for weeks/months and/or put a lot of money, I pretty much doubt it's even possible to beat it whitout lvl 50 gear and mercs, lol
            Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
            Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
            --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

ah yes.. it quite impossible to beat it with lvl 49 things..

Comment

Where are the gems located?

Comment

wait at lv59. increase fort and BR
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by MsTeeq View Post
                    Where are the gems located?
                    you get them mostly at cloudwinder, put gems on the socket of your equipment to further increase your br..

Comment

I leveled up to quick too I am a warrior but I am a weak lvl 52 warrior trying to get my fortitude and my astrals thanks to the help of some of the people on here that made me realize what I did wrong .. you will get there I am slowly

Comment

and please don't go up to level 60 right away... they'll eat you there. and low level dudes can eat you too.. try to level up when you think that you have enough arena points for a good set of mercs... around your br could be around near 600k or so when that time comes *this is for ppl with lvl9+ wt skills*

Comment

I love this game cuz camping does good things. I used to camp in counter-strike but doesnt do you any good most of the time. LOL! I'm level 39 camper and I can beat those level 40-50 over achievers in treasure cove. LOL! It's a huge advantage when you can pawn players in Treasure cove with higher levels cuz u get more gold, honor and daily points.

Comment

yes.. but camping at 39 for a long time isn't really good you'l realize it when you get to 40-49 bracket..

Comment

Working...
                            X