Server Maintenance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance?

Is the server undergoing a server maintenance as of this time? How many hours will it last?

Thanks.

told you in main announcement on forum they expect it to be about 3 hours.

Comment

Well, I'm so sorry, I cant open the website for unknown reason, Im only using a client. But thanks anyway for the information.

Comment

Check "news and events" section of this forum...posted i think as much as 20 hours ago might have been more, about maintaince, what is being "patched" in and estimated times involved. even has quick links to a fairly decent overview of the new event being added

Comment

No prob and sorry it sounded so short wasnt meant to be just had kids wingeing in my ear as I was trying to type it

Comment

I think they've been copy and pasting maintenance threads because the one from the maintenance before this one said 3hrs, but ended up being only 30mins long. Also the mail they sent notifying us appeared to have mixed up timezones (for PST, EST, and Europe, the only one that looked right was Oceanic).
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I cant log in to my S42..can someone help? its work on others server but not S42....REAL THANKS in advance..

Comment

same problem here IGN: GoodLuck S42
                Originally posted by R27030311 View Post
                I cant log in to my S42..can someone help? its work on others server but not S42....REAL THANKS in advance..

Comment

Working...
                X