Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Mini client issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini client issue

Hi guys hope someone can help me with this. Cant get any screens ie recharge, forum, support through mini client get the message shown below every time I try.

Click image for larger version

Name:	error msg.png
Views:	1
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	1758461

Thanks for your time.

GoldenEagle

S35

Client Issues.
    Greetings,

Some players like myself have experienced issues logging into the client since maintenance. Follow these steps and get back to playing on the client.

First, uninstall the client, totally.

Second, locate the file shadowbound.exe in your download folder.

Third, right click it and open as administrator.

Install. Enjoy.

Cafe... friendly neighborhood mod.

This is form Cafe (one of the forum mods)

it works short term but the shell command error creeps back up on you, i have to generally reinstall the client about 2/3 times a week to be able to use the quick link tabs. might be easier to log into a browser to connect with forum/recharge quick links, but it is kinda an annoying problem. If i remember correctly the issue, as earlier stated by a mod, is because of mini-client updates so i say kudos for updateing the client but still kinda annoying.

Comment

I'm getting that same message when I want to recharge diamonds using Mini Client. I have to log into Facebook and then play the game from there in order to get diamonds. Mini Client just gives me that same windows message as above.

Comment

its a issue on players computers caused by the way that players have their browser associations set up.....

1) Open the Windows registry with "regedit.exe" (the standard registry editor of Windows, use Windows search in the start menu or the "run.." menu to launch).

2) Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\ChromeHTML\shell\open\command

3) Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\ChromeHTML\shell\open\command

If they do not exist on the computer, its because chrome is not set as the default app to open the links

so try this
        https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95417?hl=en
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X