Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

shadowbound bugs....and there are a lot of them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadowbound bugs....and there are a lot of them

since upgrade.....getting booted almost every time I have to use mouse.....also - can't upgrade even tho I have necessary items in backpack - they are not showing up on upgrade screen. I've spent loads of cash and expect more than this for my investment.......please reply!

You posted this in Wartune. I'll move it to Shadowbound for you...
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

We need your in game name, we need your server, we need more information including screenshots. Please post your bug reports appropriately so that we can actually assist you.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by R299795033 View Post
        since upgrade.....getting booted almost every time I have to use mouse.....also - can't upgrade even tho I have necessary items in backpack - they are not showing up on upgrade screen. I've spent loads of cash and expect more than this for my investment.......please reply!
        Are you sure you are using that exact correct print ??

Many had that trouble, where they were trying to use a staff print of class : Mage to level a staff of class : Mercenary
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

I am playing a game....doesn't come with rules that I can find...just following directions on page...don't know how to get screenshot....trying to upgrade from starfire staff to blackwind staff on "forge" screen for Merc "Harpina"....screen says I need 1 Blackwind staff print - 8 in backpack...don't show up on forge screen. If there is a book I can buy to figure this game out-spent enough already...having fun-will spend more? Got home from work to find I had been made Guild Leader....don't have a clue what to do. I am playing Shadowbound on the clockwork path..server S38....screen name "smokelady".

Comment

Can u check in ur Blackwind staff prints if it's writen "Class : Mage" or "Class : Mercenary ?".. as simple as that...

Click image for larger version

Name:	mercstaff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1697158

If u have 8 that says "Class : Mage " they will not work on mercs. And I suppose you are mage and that's why you took 8 "wrong" ones.. but why 8 before noticing the error ??

I'm not trying to be rude here, people in forum know I usually am not unless it really doesnt make sense. I am trying to help the best I can.
            Last edited by tigerstorm74; 10-17-2014, 06:40 PM.
            Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
            Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
            --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Tks for help!! I too am trying as best I can.

Comment

Working...
              X