Server Time Changes???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Time Changes???

Hi, i have been getting a message for a few days saying something like " System Time Has Changed, Please Refresh" and when i get that i get dced while im still inside the game but cant do anything unless i refresh the game. Its been happining a lot recently and is really annoying when it happens during events. For example if i afk in WB but i get dced coz of that message and when i come back i only see that i havnt made any gold coz i dced .. its sooooooooo ....... yeah..

Want to know whats this about coz if it happens once twice i understand but when it happens many times "Server Time Changed" i dont understand.

PrintScreen:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	prtsc.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	1758535
    Last edited by ArchKid; 10-18-2014, 11:14 AM.

its not server time, its system time...... it means that there is a issue between your computer time and the server, its something that can be caused by a browser ( chrome is good at it ) and a issue we know about
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I'm using the miniclient so what the browser has to do with it ? and i thought that server time has nothing related to pc time.
      First game ever that gives me this kind of message.

Comment

Sorry for double post .. but any answer of what can i do about this problem ?

Comment

the issue is that we have to try and help you isolate the cause of the issue..... using something like a proxy / vpn can cause this....

1) watch the browser time and see if it is correct with system and server times..... chrome is a browser that can often time lag and you will see the event times are correct, the computer time is correct but chrome time is wrong.... its a issue that players have seen in the past and I have personally experienced it with chrome being up to 30 minutes out while FF which was open at the exact same time, kept accurate time.....

2) update IE browser even if you do not use it, the mini client uses IE base code....

3) this one is most important.... check that your computer is syncing with the windows clock http://www.thewindowsclub.com/window...on-fails-error
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X