Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Heroic Battle Cross Server Result Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Battle Cross Server Result Issues

Server 05 Immortals
    Character: Ms.VasaVeque

I receive notices that I have won one fight and lost two however, when I goto review these wins/losses in the battle results it shows that I WON WITHOUT FIGHTING 4 fights in the column however on the bottom it shows two wins and two losses. I am not sure what to believe. Just thought you should know that there is a coding issue here.

Thanx!

Ms.VasaVeque

Ms.VasaVeque
    Server 05
    Guild: Phoneix

We are having issues mismatching with opponents that are not suppose to be in cross server match for example: 50-59 we are get lvl 60+ in 1v1cross server tournaments and i'm one of those players that are not suppose to be in 50-59.. others are getting the same results in other matches like lvl30-39 as there lvl40+. I think this should get fixed rite away before things get out of hand..

Comment

I think it also has to change because we let go of a hard strong char to be able to go into battle and lvl passao people and tramples other example in the 30-39 and to have people with lvl 49 and 300k + power this is very unfair

Comment

Originally posted by R289007033 View Post
        Server 05 Immortals
        Character: Ms.VasaVeque

I receive notices that I have won one fight and lost two however, when I goto review these wins/losses in the battle results it shows that I WON WITHOUT FIGHTING 4 fights in the column however on the bottom it shows two wins and two losses. I am not sure what to believe. Just thought you should know that there is a coding issue here.

Thanx!

Ms.VasaVeque
        can you give me a screenshot of the results please
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

No i'm unable too screenshot.. everyone is having the same issues in all servers

Comment

the HB level thing is known about, its not a bug, a glitch, a issue or cheating.... there have been numerous threads and posts about how its a legit game tactic
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
            X