Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

hey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

i would like to report a possible person hacking i am lvl 50 and this person is lvl 39 and has know astrals and is lower than me in every thing and person beat me persons name is KaldarNual and i was told by couple players that even though person has gems and fortifide higher than me person should not beable to beat me

Originally posted by R295483169 View Post
    i would like to report a possible person hacking i am lvl 50 and this person is lvl 39 and has know astrals and is lower than me in every thing and person beat me persons name is KaldarNual and i was told by couple players that even though person has gems and fortifide higher than me person should not beable to beat me
    how do i report it

Comment

Lol this has got to be a troll post...

Comment

do you have ANY proof that they are hacking and not just beating you because they worked out a formation that works better than your formation, or use mercs that are hitting in a way that wipe your mercs out......

formation and mercs is 50% part of a victory, talisman and gems are 25% part of a victory and the other 25%, learning the weak points of your opponents formation
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X