Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

The mini client is designed using Internet explorer base code, this means that it requires internet explorer in order to work

Right click on the Mini Client icon on the desktop and choose * run as ADMIN * this has fixed a good few mini client issues caused by the windows operating system security setup

1) Update internet explorer, players do not need to run IE to use the mini client, just have it updated.

Players using windows XP can use the mini client, they will need to make sure that IE is updated to IE 8 ( the highest for windows XP )

2) page can not be displayed issue, webpage not found issues

CCleaner can cause this issue if players clear their cache and cookies, so try rebooting the computer

Comodo dragon browser has a secure DNS server that is different to players normal DNS, using comodo dragon to access the site can help players work out if its a DNS issue with the mini client.

using a proxy to access the site can help players tell if its a IP/network/ISP issue with the mini client.

3) need adobe flash player to use the mini client.

Internet explorer and other browsers use different types of flash player. so when updating IE also use IE to update the flash player and try again....... if the game runs fine in your normal browser window and NOT in the mini client, this can be a sign that the active x flash player is not working correctly, Active X flash player is the IE only version of flash player.

4) Browser addons and download manager addons can interfere with the mini client, this is not something that we can fix

5) pop up too small ? try this solution http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-Mini-Player

IF you need help with the client, post a screenshot of the issue with the client, it can help us to narrow down the issue a lot faster than a couple of sentences....... screenshots can contain clues as to the issue that the player may not know about but the staff will
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-28-2014, 05:05 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

So im having a issue with the mini client, up until this morning it has been working fine without a issue. However this morning when I go to log on to the mini client threw facebook account as Im typing in my facebook info even though i had it set to remember it the page just keeps refreashing itself not allowing me to log in at all

Comment

Originally posted by ADrakon View Post
      So im having a issue with the mini client, up until this morning it has been working fine without a issue. However this morning when I go to log on to the mini client threw facebook account as Im typing in my facebook info even though i had it set to remember it the page just keeps refreashing itself not allowing me to log in at all
      its something that we are looking into however the client does not have a auto refresh option encoded in it...so there is something else on your system that may be trying refreshing the client and pushing it into a endless refresh loop

Comment

My miniclient goes straight to 50% at loading astrals and the top bar stops there while the bottom one goes to full and back in a infinite loop. I tried to delete it and reinstall didn't work. Cleared temporary files and still nothing

Comment

thats normally a sign of a faulty data load..... can you right click on the icon on the desktop and click on run as admin

Comment

didn't work running as admin

Comment

my mini client just stops working on loadings doesnt even let me login .. just gets stuck on loading screen was working fine yesterday...

Comment

Up until today it was working great. However now my mini client cuts off the bottom part of the page, about half way of the inventory bags, and all those menus. I cant even see how much exp I have, level, or see what/if I'm typing in chat. Its that way in both full screen and non-fullscreen.

Comment

uninstall it, reinstall and right click on run as admin, there was some recent MS updates for windows and they may be causing issues

Comment

Fixed it. Thank you Kit.

Comment

My mini client stopped working yesterday, after i refreshed the game. It says that there is some kind of sript error. I can't even log in with it. I've tried to run it as admin, but without any luck.

Comment

Hi. I am trying to use the mini client but since I upgraded to win 8 it won't let me get passed the accepting Flash Player settings after the loading page. Any help would be grateful

Comment

Originally posted by Eulia View Post
                          My mini client stopped working yesterday, after i refreshed the game. It says that there is some kind of sript error. I can't even log in with it. I've tried to run it as admin, but without any luck.
                          what is the error message

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyUSA View Post
                            Hi. I am trying to use the mini client but since I upgraded to win 8 it won't let me get passed the accepting Flash Player settings after the loading page. Any help would be grateful
                            redownload it from the game, install, right click on run as admin.... also check that you have upgraded and updated IE

Comment

I'm having issues entering the game on my mini-client. It will allow me to log in and select my server, but while the game is loading it will tell me I've disconnected from server. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but no luck. It allows me to play off the main website.

Comment

Working...
                              X