Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini client being detected by avast pls fix it

Comment

A few days ago I was forced to shutdown the computer and with it the mini-client. Up until then I have had no problems except for the occasional lagging. After starting up the computer again though, my mini client didn't start up anymore, whatever I did. I deleted the files, thinking they were corrupted in a way, and tried to redownload the mini client, but found this to be impossible.
      Every time when I try to download the mini client again it says it has a download error. This really annoys me, as Shadowbound is one of my favorite games, but doesn't quite work well on the browser. The mini client fixed this problem, so this situation is making me unable to play Shadowbound at all.
      Please help, is this site related or is it just my pc? Are there any ways to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

IGN: Minata
      Server 11, Friends Playground

Comment

try using a different browser to download the client
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I have tried that, but it keeps saying the same thing "The webpage is not available".

Comment

stuck on loading in 54%
            Click image for larger version

Name:	stack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	1704291

Comment

Originally posted by MinaRawr View Post
              I have tried that, but it keeps saying the same thing "The webpage is not available".
              thats a issue I see from time to time myself, I generally restart the computer or I change to comodo dragon browser with the secure dns server and give the connection a kick in the guts that way because I normally use a different browser called cyberfox for gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by fannbizen View Post
                stuck on loading in 54%
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]117148[/ATTACH]
                clear the flash cache and the main cache and cookies,..... the issue is caused by file corruption

Comment

[QUOTE=Kitwritten;1197252]thats a issue I see from time to time myself, I generally restart the computer or I change to comodo dragon browser with the secure dns server and give the connection a kick in the guts that way because I normally use a different browser called cyberfox for gaming.[/QUOTE**

Nope, not even that worked. I've tried downloading it on Comodo and on Opera, both give the same message.

Comment

try flushing the dns cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

Comment

i downloaded mini client..it runs but im stack in 60%...im done uninstalled then install again..but the same happened...please fix this please..Click image for larger version

Name:	stack_60.png
Views:	2
Size:	680.4 KB
ID:	1704508 here's my screenshot to proved my problem..

Comment

I tried to start the mini-client with RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR but same "error" - "Your popup is to small to display this page. Please enlarge it to proceed" so not working for me
                        If the mini-client will let us to enlarge it will be awesome.

PS: I uninstalled it and re-download it and start like administrator but same problem.
                        Last edited by ZeroCoolRO; 12-28-2014, 03:24 AM.
                        Mess With The Best
                        Die Like The Rest !

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-Mini-Player try that fix

Comment

Client freezing up on loading.

I always have it running overnight, but noticed I was disconnected this morning. When I re-loaded the mini client, it got a few seconds into the Loading progress bar (NOT the one logging into the game, just the one loading the small window where you can log in) and froze. I've run it several times and it happens the same every time. I re-downloaded the client and re-installed and that did not help.

Logging in does work from a web browser though.

Comment

Originally posted by R29455673
                              hi!! i can't login with facebook acount using miniclient. Reclaims Maximice pop-up window.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120649[/ATTACH]

tks guys!!
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-Mini-Player try that link

Comment

Originally posted by Phrozt View Post
                                Client freezing up on loading.

I always have it running overnight, but noticed I was disconnected this morning. When I re-loaded the mini client, it got a few seconds into the Loading progress bar (NOT the one logging into the game, just the one loading the small window where you can log in) and froze. I've run it several times and it happens the same every time. I re-downloaded the client and re-installed and that did not help.

Logging in does work from a web browser though.
                                reboot the computer, and right click on the desktop client icon and click on run as admin

Comment

Working...
                                X