No announcement yet.

Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i notice that after mt this will happen....
    loading take time so long, and mini client frezze in the next day.
    u guys should give SB easy acces to play....

Comment

still loading and freezes over and over again
      Click image for larger version

Name:	loading freezes.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	1706905

Comment

is there a way to run the mini client without Internet Explorer? I have EI disabled since it eats my Ram. I have Chrome, Opera and Firefox.
        Zelitos - S18 Shadowbound [Illusion Guild]
        Saito - S18 Shadowbound [Illusion Guild]

Comment

Unfortunately not, since it's based around IE

Comment

Hi, im using mini client. When im playing, sometimes get this error, then close the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1707666

Someone know why i get this?? How can i repair this or something?

PS:I reinstall the mini client 2 times already.

Comment

completely uninstall it, redownload the mini client... install then right click on the desk top icon and click on run as admin
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

is it true that u cant acces the forum or support while using the mini client?

i need to go to normal browser to read the forums or send a message tru support.

AllSecure

Comment

Hello,
                  When I bring up my mini client the refresh, min/maximize, and close buttons do not work. They only work if I use the function keys on my keyboard. I have to pull up Task Manager just to close the client. I have tried many times to uninstall and reinstall the mini-client to no avail. Is there a fix to this?

Comment

thats a issue that is a browser / window issue..... and normally its a corrupted registry entry that causes that.....

Right click on the desktop icon and right click on run as admin, bypasses most OS security settings without compromising system safety but that may not fix the issue. so gambling on the idea that its a IE only error.... you may want to try resetting IE to default settings and see if that fixes the issue.

Comment

helo sir did everything you told to do so in order to make it ok again but all means failed,,,like others i got mini client problem it wont load to 100%,up to 90% only and it will stack there,,i clear my dns, restart my pc, uninstall it and reinstall it and run the mini client as admin yet inspite all that,still the problem is there it wont load to 100 up to 90 only,,any more suggestion sire on how to fixed it because i basically do what you have told others to do,,
                      thank you sire and have a nice day

Comment

with that, try updating IE, sometimes its a file issue with IE that can cause the issue

Comment

So I have been playing this game on the new grounds server but I am logged in under my user name etc. when I go to dl and set up the minibrowser and go into the same server so I can use my character it wont let me. why not. if I dled it and installed it then it should let me use my same character no ?

Comment

IE is updated,,with this i dont know what to do,,i guess i will play with browser,,thanks though

Comment

Also How do I log into the minibrowser ? I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here. it says log in to get your character stats up by +50 etc etc but whenevere I try to
                              click on say the server or fan page etc it wont let me do anything and I get this error msg windows cannot find /shell/open/command make sure you typed the name correctly and try again.
                              This is after I created a new character in the minibrowser. now in theory I should just be able to log into the mini browser no so I can get my old character right ?also when I try to log into the same server it wont let me in without creating a new character so I use the same name and says its in use. no duh there. uhm help ??
                              Last edited by R2124921909; 04-11-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

is it because I was not using internet explorer ?? I was using chrome for the other ones ???
                                K this makes no sense because just to test the theory I logged into my Monkey king account which I have never used on internet explorer and
                                have always used Chrome. it works on internet explorer just fine ... uhm I don't know what's up here but I would really like to use my level 40 character and not have to start all over again please
                                Last edited by R2124921909; 04-11-2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X