Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2107340821
    replied
    IE is updated,,with this i dont know what to do,,i guess i will play with browser,,thanks though

Leave a comment:

• Katashiho
    replied
    So I have been playing this game on the new grounds server but I am logged in under my user name etc. when I go to dl and set up the minibrowser and go into the same server so I can use my character it wont let me. why not. if I dled it and installed it then it should let me use my same character no ?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    with that, try updating IE, sometimes its a file issue with IE that can cause the issue

Leave a comment:

• R2107340821
    replied
    helo sir did everything you told to do so in order to make it ok again but all means failed,,,like others i got mini client problem it wont load to 100%,up to 90% only and it will stack there,,i clear my dns, restart my pc, uninstall it and reinstall it and run the mini client as admin yet inspite all that,still the problem is there it wont load to 100 up to 90 only,,any more suggestion sire on how to fixed it because i basically do what you have told others to do,,
    thank you sire and have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    thats a issue that is a browser / window issue..... and normally its a corrupted registry entry that causes that.....

Right click on the desktop icon and right click on run as admin, bypasses most OS security settings without compromising system safety but that may not fix the issue. so gambling on the idea that its a IE only error.... you may want to try resetting IE to default settings and see if that fixes the issue.

Leave a comment:

• LYSIMACHOS
    replied
    Hello,
    When I bring up my mini client the refresh, min/maximize, and close buttons do not work. They only work if I use the function keys on my keyboard. I have to pull up Task Manager just to close the client. I have tried many times to uninstall and reinstall the mini-client to no avail. Is there a fix to this?

Leave a comment:

• AllSecure
    replied
    is it true that u cant acces the forum or support while using the mini client?

i need to go to normal browser to read the forums or send a message tru support.

AllSecure

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    completely uninstall it, redownload the mini client... install then right click on the desk top icon and click on run as admin

Leave a comment:

• R292343893
    replied
    Hi, im using mini client. When im playing, sometimes get this error, then close the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1707666

Someone know why i get this?? How can i repair this or something?

PS:I reinstall the mini client 2 times already.

Leave a comment:

• Aotearoa
    replied
    Unfortunately not, since it's based around IE

Leave a comment:

• Zelitos
    replied
    is there a way to run the mini client without Internet Explorer? I have EI disabled since it eats my Ram. I have Chrome, Opera and Firefox.

Leave a comment:

• R291700693
    replied
    still loading and freezes over and over again
    Click image for larger version

Name:	loading freezes.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	1706905

Leave a comment:

• fannbizen
    replied
    i notice that after mt this will happen....
    loading take time so long, and mini client frezze in the next day.
    u guys should give SB easy acces to play....

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by Phrozt View Post
    Client freezing up on loading.

I always have it running overnight, but noticed I was disconnected this morning. When I re-loaded the mini client, it got a few seconds into the Loading progress bar (NOT the one logging into the game, just the one loading the small window where you can log in) and froze. I've run it several times and it happens the same every time. I re-downloaded the client and re-installed and that did not help.

Logging in does work from a web browser though.
    reboot the computer, and right click on the desktop client icon and click on run as admin

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R29455673
    hi!! i can't login with facebook acount using miniclient. Reclaims Maximice pop-up window.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120649[/ATTACH]

tks guys!!
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-Mini-Player try that link

Leave a comment:

Working...
X