Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this is just annoying...
    I download miniclient and log in using the correct information and go to my server and it wants me to start a new character every time. I cant get my original character using the info. What do I need to do to fix this?

Mortem_obire s19
    Mortem_Obire s19
    Hunter lv 80

Comment

Originally posted by R2124921909 View Post
      Also How do I log into the minibrowser ? I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here. it says log in to get your character stats up by +50 etc etc but whenevere I try to
      click on say the server or fan page etc it wont let me do anything and I get this error msg windows cannot find /shell/open/command make sure you typed the name correctly and try again.
      This is after I created a new character in the minibrowser. now in theory I should just be able to log into the mini browser no so I can get my old character right ?also when I try to log into the same server it wont let me in without creating a new character so I use the same name and says its in use. no duh there. uhm help ??
      windows can not find /shell/open/command is a issue caused when a browser is set to open as default browser and it causes a corruption in the registry, its also a common issue with some versions of windows 8 and 8.1 as they are not designed to use the /shell/open/command prompt string.

you can try updating internet explorer then resetting IE to default settings, then right click on the mini client desktop icon and click on run as admin.

also try clearing cache and cookies and try reloading the mini client again......

to be honest, it sounds like MS may have done another round of windows updates and they are notorious for causing issues with the mini client
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

for other players with getting the new character screen, uninstall the mini client, clear the cache, reboot the computer, download the mini client again, right click on the desktop icon and click on run as admin

if its a update by microsoft or other browsers, then its going to take me a while to find out what the update is and a workaround for it....

Comment

why the mini client cant detect flash player? i already did uninstall and install it again.. but it keeps asking for adobe flash player.. any solution ?

Comment

the mini client uses IE flash player, so you need to download flashplayer using IE, not your normal browser, install then reboot the computer

Comment

uhmm,,hi im back again,,actually my client was fixed and back to normal again,,and then maintenance happened and the good news is it was fine after but after server reset around 0:20 server time, i log in but suddenly it happens again,,,the loading stop now at 3%,it gotten worst,Last time it froze at 90 now its 3,,well again did everthing as you told but still no luck,, T_T
              So any idea what might cause this?

Comment

I just upgraded to Windows 10 as have a lot of ppl I am sure. atm it seems the new internet explorer does not work with the mini client? I can log on form Facebook, However, I can't use Facebook to log on with mini client anymore, it don't even show a log button to click for Facebook and I have tried uninstalling. pls help can it work or be fixed? or is it really not work with the new stuff and will you fix that as a lot of ppl going over to the new W 10.

Comment

My mini client has been working fine up until now. I logged in using the mini client just now and it doesn't show I'm even using the mini-client (there are no stat bonuses now).

Comment

I get the same problem but my mini client also doesn't display the upcoming event bar.

Comment

soo ...what we do for this ?

ok i fixed ..but now no have bonus..from using mini client
                      Attached Files

Comment

cant get my image to come up

Comment

THE FB icon is not longer there in the mini client pls GMS fix this problem than you

Comment

Originally posted by disturbingU View Post
                            cant get my image to come up
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....SB-bug-reports.

Try make pic size smaller, saving in jpg helps.

Originally posted by R2101613353 View Post
                            THE FB icon is not longer there in the mini client pls GMS fix this problem than you
                            Did you try this?
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-least-for-me)

Try unbinding account from facebook manually it might work for you. (I think that's what the thread above is about, adding a password to your R2 account)

If that doesn't work please send in a ticket.
                            Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

Originally posted by MilenVasilev View Post
                              ok i fixed ..but now no have bonus..from using mini client
                              me too same problem on both my accounts, i can load game but no mini-client bonus

Comment

same here as well
                                Originally posted by danielle1982 View Post
                                me too same problem on both my accounts, i can load game but no mini-client bonus
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X