No announcement yet.

Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mini-client still isn't showing the event clock and it doesn't give me the status boost from having the mini-client I run my client as the admin and have Windows 10 with the latest version on Internet Explorer 11. I have grown very frustrated because this problem has persisted for so long with no end in sight. I know your working to fix the problem and you have other areas that need constant upkeep and are working on other issues. I would just like an update about this problem or something I can do to fix this myself. Please respond to my request if you are able to do so.

Comment

My mini client is still not working properly can I get any advise on fixing it and what category does this fit under for a support ticket. Thank you any advice will help ty very much.

Comment

Why mini client not working. she tell : This program requires flash.ocx, whicch is no longer included in this version of windows ..
        What need to do ..
        My lap : Win 7 , 64bit, last update ...

Comment

My windows is 7.....

Comment

Originally posted by nikos1105 View Post
            Why mini client not working. she tell : This program requires flash.ocx, whicch is no longer included in this version of windows ..
            What need to do ..
            My lap : Win 7 , 64bit, last update ...
            have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling flash? if that doesn't help download the Windows Flash Player 11.2 ActiveX control content debugger and try that way
            ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Also after updating flash restart mini client (or browser if that is also used because some browsers need to be reset for the flash update to register).
              Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

Has anyone figured out what prevents you from getting the bonus? I installed it, logged in, no bonus. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still no bonus. Game loads/works fine except the mini-client bonus.

Comment

there is an issues with that feature. There is no way to get the stat bonus at this time. You can send in a ticket for the other items tho
                  ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                    there is an issues with that feature. There is no way to get the stat bonus at this time. You can send in a ticket for the other items tho
                    The promotion should be removed from the screen if it doesn't work, the gem and vouchers arent reason enough to download the thing just to find out the main reason to get it is a complete lie

Comment

When I'm writing something in my browser while having mini client opened it is impossible to use some characters (to be more specific I can't write a polish "Ä…" which is written with "a" and "alt").
                      It just turns my cursor rainbow and shows a small toolbar.

Comment

i can't even open the mimi client today. norton said it was a virus and quarantined it so i can't use it. I tried downloading the mini client and shutting norton off but as soon as I installed the mini client and put norton back on I couldn't even open the client. It was fine yesterday.
                        Now Playing:
                        Shadowbound [S49] - Anvils of Ukraz

Comment

нечаянно переключил язык на мини-клиенте..теперь он перестал запускать совсем. что делать?!

Comment

Working...
                          X