X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by Eulia View Post
    My mini client stopped working yesterday, after i refreshed the game. It says that there is some kind of sript error. I can't even log in with it. I've tried to run it as admin, but without any luck.
    what is the error message

Leave a comment:

• MarkyUSA
    replied
    Hi. I am trying to use the mini client but since I upgraded to win 8 it won't let me get passed the accepting Flash Player settings after the loading page. Any help would be grateful

Leave a comment:

• Eulia
    replied
    My mini client stopped working yesterday, after i refreshed the game. It says that there is some kind of sript error. I can't even log in with it. I've tried to run it as admin, but without any luck.

Leave a comment:

• TheReis
    replied
    Fixed it. Thank you Kit.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    uninstall it, reinstall and right click on run as admin, there was some recent MS updates for windows and they may be causing issues

Leave a comment:

• TheReis
    replied
    Up until today it was working great. However now my mini client cuts off the bottom part of the page, about half way of the inventory bags, and all those menus. I cant even see how much exp I have, level, or see what/if I'm typing in chat. Its that way in both full screen and non-fullscreen.

Leave a comment:

• R296421961
    replied
    my mini client just stops working on loadings doesnt even let me login .. just gets stuck on loading screen was working fine yesterday...

Leave a comment:

• Adytzu04
    replied
    didn't work running as admin

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    thats normally a sign of a faulty data load..... can you right click on the icon on the desktop and click on run as admin

Leave a comment:

• Adytzu04
    replied
    My miniclient goes straight to 50% at loading astrals and the top bar stops there while the bottom one goes to full and back in a infinite loop. I tried to delete it and reinstall didn't work. Cleared temporary files and still nothing

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by ADrakon View Post
    So im having a issue with the mini client, up until this morning it has been working fine without a issue. However this morning when I go to log on to the mini client threw facebook account as Im typing in my facebook info even though i had it set to remember it the page just keeps refreashing itself not allowing me to log in at all
    its something that we are looking into however the client does not have a auto refresh option encoded in it...so there is something else on your system that may be trying refreshing the client and pushing it into a endless refresh loop

Leave a comment:

• ADrakon
    replied
    So im having a issue with the mini client, up until this morning it has been working fine without a issue. However this morning when I go to log on to the mini client threw facebook account as Im typing in my facebook info even though i had it set to remember it the page just keeps refreashing itself not allowing me to log in at all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X