Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini client issues ? check here for a quick solution

The mini client is designed using Internet explorer base code, this means that it requires internet explorer in order to work

Right click on the Mini Client icon on the desktop and choose * run as ADMIN * this has fixed a good few mini client issues caused by the windows operating system security setup

1) Update internet explorer, players do not need to run IE to use the mini client, just have it updated.

Players using windows XP can use the mini client, they will need to make sure that IE is updated to IE 8 ( the highest for windows XP )

2) page can not be displayed issue, webpage not found issues

CCleaner can cause this issue if players clear their cache and cookies, so try rebooting the computer

Comodo dragon browser has a secure DNS server that is different to players normal DNS, using comodo dragon to access the site can help players work out if its a DNS issue with the mini client.

using a proxy to access the site can help players tell if its a IP/network/ISP issue with the mini client.

3) need adobe flash player to use the mini client.

Internet explorer and other browsers use different types of flash player. so when updating IE also use IE to update the flash player and try again....... if the game runs fine in your normal browser window and NOT in the mini client, this can be a sign that the active x flash player is not working correctly, Active X flash player is the IE only version of flash player.

4) Browser addons and download manager addons can interfere with the mini client, this is not something that we can fix

5) pop up too small ? try this solution http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-Mini-Player

IF you need help with the client, post a screenshot of the issue with the client, it can help us to narrow down the issue a lot faster than a couple of sentences....... screenshots can contain clues as to the issue that the player may not know about but the staff will
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-28-2014, 05:05 PM.

• Roman  Shneider
    replied
    нечаянно переключил язык на мини-клиенте..теперь он перестал запускать совсем. что делать?!

Leave a comment:

• E1sa
    replied
    i can't even open the mimi client today. norton said it was a virus and quarantined it so i can't use it. I tried downloading the mini client and shutting norton off but as soon as I installed the mini client and put norton back on I couldn't even open the client. It was fine yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• R279266553
    replied
    When I'm writing something in my browser while having mini client opened it is impossible to use some characters (to be more specific I can't write a polish "Ä…" which is written with "a" and "alt").
    It just turns my cursor rainbow and shows a small toolbar.

Leave a comment:

• R2305438062
    replied
    Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
    there is an issues with that feature. There is no way to get the stat bonus at this time. You can send in a ticket for the other items tho
    The promotion should be removed from the screen if it doesn't work, the gem and vouchers arent reason enough to download the thing just to find out the main reason to get it is a complete lie

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    there is an issues with that feature. There is no way to get the stat bonus at this time. You can send in a ticket for the other items tho

Leave a comment:

• R2305438062
    replied
    Has anyone figured out what prevents you from getting the bonus? I installed it, logged in, no bonus. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still no bonus. Game loads/works fine except the mini-client bonus.

Leave a comment:

• StarrySky
    replied
    Also after updating flash restart mini client (or browser if that is also used because some browsers need to be reset for the flash update to register).

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    Originally posted by nikos1105 View Post
    Why mini client not working. she tell : This program requires flash.ocx, whicch is no longer included in this version of windows ..
    What need to do ..
    My lap : Win 7 , 64bit, last update ...
    have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling flash? if that doesn't help download the Windows Flash Player 11.2 ActiveX control content debugger and try that way

Leave a comment:

• R222232214
    replied
    My windows is 7.....

Leave a comment:

• nikos1105
    replied
    Why mini client not working. she tell : This program requires flash.ocx, whicch is no longer included in this version of windows ..
    What need to do ..
    My lap : Win 7 , 64bit, last update ...

Leave a comment:

• R2105452641
    replied
    My mini client is still not working properly can I get any advise on fixing it and what category does this fit under for a support ticket. Thank you any advice will help ty very much.

Leave a comment:

• R2105452641
    replied
    My mini-client still isn't showing the event clock and it doesn't give me the status boost from having the mini-client I run my client as the admin and have Windows 10 with the latest version on Internet Explorer 11. I have grown very frustrated because this problem has persisted for so long with no end in sight. I know your working to fix the problem and you have other areas that need constant upkeep and are working on other issues. I would just like an update about this problem or something I can do to fix this myself. Please respond to my request if you are able to do so.

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    there should be other versions of ie 11 for download, other than the one for win7, these are compatible with win10

Leave a comment:

• Drifter74
    replied
    Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
    You can manually download ie 11 and it will work from that
    Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 is not compatible with your system.
    You are running Windows10 64-bit. Although Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 will not run on your system, you can download Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 for other operating systems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X