Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Urgent bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent bug

Dong MPP we got this after every cleared level and we did get them :9
    Click image for larger version

Name:	big bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	551.6 KB
ID:	1760265

I came to forums to say same! We do MPP and got quite lot D on it! Its a bug right?

Comment

yeah , its bug or gift lol ?? same mistake ??

Comment

Gm please read this

GM I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL U THEY GOT BUG IN MP PURGATORY PLEASE FIX IT!! THAT U CAN GET DAIMOND IN PURGATOR PLSEAS FIX THIS

FROM S46 IGN: DeDemonS fix it before the spread out!!

Comment

yah i already post that they have problem issue then player will suffer for there mistake!!

Comment

have reported but please in the future don't rely on your screenshot to tell us server and in game name you must post that separately.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

sorry i thought because it was on screenshot i didnt need to post it ...will do in future apologies

Comment

mybe u have to reward people who loyal to your game and someone who reported it to u,,,,..just be fair hahah!! thats not our mistakes @_@

Comment

We do appreciate the honesty but then that's also part of the terms of service, you are to report bugs not abuse them. Thank you.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

so another rollback. sigh...
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

At least, this time around, if it is a rollback, it is just rollback for couple of hours max. So the impact is minimised somewhat.

Comment

i really do suggest that do the update in test server before doing anything in real server to avoid suck mistake like this. it keep up with critical bug.

Comment

Originally posted by R231968294 View Post
                          i really do suggest that do the update in test server before doing anything in real server to avoid suck mistake like this. it keep up with critical bug.
                          Things are tested, unfortunately some things can't be tested with out being on the live server. So while we appreciate your input you are not correct in this. Bugs happen, they are unfortunate, but they do happen.
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

3 hours now but still not open ....

Comment

that can be roll back ? if rolback how about me ? how about my diamon ?
                              last hours before 2and mentense im many ole ore to finis event

Comment

Working...
                              X