Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

server merge or not?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merge or not?

I open this thread to show this extraordinary event xD

Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	365.6 KB
ID:	1761889

loool

merge they dont care about that lol they care to open almost everyday new server and for them you were 15 on boss so they are players in server so for them its ok that like always but wait a bit some admin will tell us they handel this or whatever but tomorrow or aftertomorrow we get new server so hey have fun

Comment

we were 12 people, the last people arrived late almost the end...

Comment

no i want no server merge wen we merge whit 3 than we have no chance arena and get each tick 70 arena points thies will take than years to upgrade any merc no way to do taht :-(. and will be for the most guys to quit the game i think :-(

Comment

Lol, you wanna get everything easy? damn. You re greedy mate. On server with good amount of ppl we have different rank in arena and no one cries about that... wth
          S40 - Forest of Thorns - VLK85
          Recharge for 1.99$ or 4.99$ it won't kill You - VIP 2 Helping Devs to make game better

Comment

what is greedy about that i dont wanna merge with server 1 too they have to much strong players but still some server needs merge and if he says there were 12 ppl in boss thats a joke for such game

Comment

A list of player requests for merges have gone into the devs, it was put in the other week by me.
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

becaus server 3 is like 3-4 wecks longer online so i thin best would be server 3 lets solo and merge the newer like 11 whit 14 ore somthing :-)

Comment

Today was a holiday for most, it explains the lower attendees. Don't use one day to compare to all the other days.

Comment

There's a thing (or day) that was responsible for the disappearance of many players that shocked the gaming world:

It was THANKSGIVING! Yep, that turkey dinner was responsible in making players leave for a day. And now you know.

Comment

what your saying only applies to Americans and few other countries who burrowed this holiday

and since are a lot of Europeans, like me, explain why our servers are still empty?

this guy had 12 or 15 in wb....we do it in 6 or 7
                      [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

yeah and still on some server thanksgiving or not we dont have players and if you dont play on my server plz keep your comments for you thx because you dont know how here is like i dont know how is on your server with players and if we get merged whats the point to merge with servers that have players they need to merge those who have short with each other

Comment

Unless a mod tells me otherwise, I am free to comment as I wish as with any others out there.

Now with that out of the way, let's get to the meat of the matter. You're complaining because there isn't a lot of people on your server on a particular day. On my server, it's dead as the desert (no traffic on World Chat), but do I assume that it is dead entirely? No, I do not. Some people, like myself, aren't chatty that we turn off the chat and do our own thing, or switch to guild chat and go from there. Also, bear in mind that there are others who are not on at those times when an event happens as a server is not limited to a certain region of players. I am a West Coaster and I play on a East Coast server. I could be playing on a Europe or Oceanic as well, but I play East because most of the events are on at the times I can get a break, have fun, and still have a life outside the game.

Also, merging never helps anyways. With the rate that R2 games releasing the newer servers, people leave the old servers to start anew. When R2 announces server merges, it will be on the older servers (probably ones that had people that left) and not on the newer ones. You may get a lucky shot and get more people (those who haven't left their home server) into a server and go on your merry way, but what of those servers that had dead accounts? I, myself wouldn't mind a merge to bring everyone into the fold, but as I said, with R2 releasing new servers, player satisfaction will never be attained, no matter how many merges it takes.

Comment

I'm on Server 18, same one as the one in the photo. We beat world boss earlier today and usually do. A few cash players have quit the server but we are still thriving. Sure, a server merger would be great, bt we're still surviving and doing as well as we can. I would encourage server mergers asap however.

Comment

Server s29 is dieing and alot of the best players are quiting and talking about quiting becouse there isnt anuff players anymore and it seems like there will never be a merge ??? we need to know if there is going to be a merge Im a VIP 7 I've put anuff money into this game to have an answer and a say. If you want alot of people to not quit then you need to fix this problem Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X