about santa merc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about santa merc

whatching in christmas check in i see only vip can take santa merc shards, we need 10 shards to craft merc, im only a vip3 so i can take only4 shards, exist other ways to take shards or only vip5+ can take merc?

it said 2x if you meet the vip required, so maybe even non vip can get it. try checking again. but we'll see if im right when day come to claim shard.
    S5(Immortals) - MultiCast 69'2.30mBR(active)
    Guild - Phoenix
    CW70@49
    CW80@59'888kBR
    Crusades Run:

Comment

if you read the event, there is the daily shards and the consecutive login..... all players can get more than 10 shards, the VIP X means that vip members of that level and higher, collect double rewards for that day
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

There is the calendar day rewards by clicking on the specific day to claim such, then there are the "bonus" ones, where it tallies up the number of days that you successfully logged on and unlocks by a certain amount so you can click on it to pick up as well.

Comment

has anyone crafted santa merc yet?
          wat the are the stats/skills of the merc?
          dont tell me the stats/skills are like easter eggs..
          BORED...

Comment

Originally posted by newuser12345 View Post
            has anyone crafted santa merc yet?
            wat the are the stats/skills of the merc?
            dont tell me the stats/skills are like easter eggs..
            No. It is not yet possible. It will be possible upon the December 7 check-in after which anyone vip3 or above and did enough consecutive check-ins will have obtained 10 shards.

Comment

for those who is vip 5 will get a total of 50 santa shards, vip 4 gets 38 santa shards, vip 3 gets 32 santa shards, vip 2 gets 29 santa shards and non vip gets 25 shards, not that good at math :P

Comment

oh, so with time all will get this hidden/undercover merc...
                BORED...

Comment

Yep. Everyone who participates in the Daily Christmas event will have a chance to get the Santa merc with enough shards to increase it to the next level. VIP5 and above will have enough to increase two levels, assuming it's a 3* merc with the possibility of leveling to 5* like Sacajawea. We still don't know any of the details about the merc.

Comment

I'm Caesar from S44 and I got 6 Santa Shards so far... but i didn't get my other 4 Santa Shard from Saturday check-in.... Sorr.y about the blurry... it's from my phone . Is this a glitch or what?...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141207_223952.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	955.5 KB
ID:	1704510
                    Last edited by R299595925; 12-07-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Crafted the Santa Merc with ten shards, the second portion of which i received today. Transferred level 60 Lunette to it and now he's lvl 60 Santa. Upgrading to 4* will require 15 more Santa Shards. I do not know what is required to level up Santa after reaching 4*, whether it will be 4* demi ore from arena, or whatever the case may be. Will let you know the second I have it done.
                      Last edited by Queensporsche; 12-08-2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                        Crafted the Santa Merc with ten shards, the second portion of which i received today. Transferred level 60 Lunette to it and now he's lvl 60 Santa. Upgrading to 4* will require 15 more Santa Shards. All players, whether VIP or not will have the opportunity to obtain 25 Santa shards if they log in each day of the Christmas event. I do not know what is required to level up Santa after reaching 4*, whether it will be 4* demi ore from arena, or whatever the case may be. Will let you know the second I have it done.
                        max santa is 4*
                        you can not upgrade it to 5*
                        none cash (vip) can get 25 shards if complete log in check
                        they give extra shard for vip because not everyone stay up for whole month ^^ that is the idea

Comment

Originally posted by R231968294 View Post
                          max santa is 4*
                          you can not upgrade it to 5*
                          none cash (vip) can get 25 shards if complete log in check
                          they give extra shard for vip because not everyone stay up for whole month ^^ that is the idea
                          All the events should be like that, non-cashers having things too with dedication and hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by TrollDesGrottes View Post
                            All the events should be like that, non-cashers having things too with dedication and hard work.
                            *bzzzzzz* wrong!! There should be events for cashers and non-cashers. And when I say "level up" after it's been upgraded to 4* I mean leveled up beyond level 60. If it requires 4* demi ore like other 4* mercs then it will not be advantageous to upgrade him to 4* unless you are already past level 60 and have the necessary demi ores to do it. Otherwise, you will lose some of the skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                              *bzzzzzz* wrong!! There should be events for cashers and non-cashers. And when I say "level up" after it's been upgraded to 4* I mean leveled up beyond level 60. If it requires 4* demi ore like other 4* mercs then it will not be advantageous to upgrade him to 4* unless you are already past level 60 and have the necessary demi ores to do it. Otherwise, you will lose some of the skills.
                              There is no such thing like "event for non-cashers" since cashers can do it too. I think events for cashers are necessary, but they shouldn't give mounts / mercs / unobtainable things for non-cashers. The current event with the gems is a good example of acceptable casher event.

Comment

Working...
                              X