Name:	benjo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	1762350Click image for larger version

Name:	aw.JPG
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	1762351

can u check this what happen to santa shard i get 3x2 but 2x2 shard in this day no shard..i kknw it will be 10 shard for today but i already got 6... i only get the 3x2 but the 8th day of santa never sent me to my email or bag...

s46 ;;;ign DeDemonS

The same issue on server 14 ELLOTHHOLD. Code design flaw, nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Hiropogo23; 12-07-2014, 06:06 AM.

Comment

nobody is being screwed out of anything, we will check the issue and resolve it
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-06-2014, 08:58 PM.
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

You posted to another thread that the event was giving out the wrong rewards from the beginning. No one noticed until it was the shards because they're the only reward anyone was really wanting.
        Everything is just one day off because it started a day late.

Comment

Change timezone on computer to timezone of server (which should have been done after the event started), that worked for me...it might work for you.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Hiropogo23 View Post
            You posted to another thread that the event was giving out the wrong rewards from the beginning. No one noticed until it was the shards because they're the only reward anyone was really wanting.
            Everything is just one day off because it started a day late.
            the issue is not affecting all players, its affecting SOME players as we have known from the start of the event.... it was reported on the first day of the event and checked on multiple servers with multiple characters, solariai has posted a temp fix that does work and has not caused any reported issues.....

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
              Change timezone on computer to timezone of server (which should have been done after the event started), that worked for me...it might work for you.
              Or just keep in mind that the rewards you get are from a day earlier (for those of us who have a PST system time on other servers than US West). Frankly, I would think the calendar should be sync to server time/date rather than system time/date and be shown as such, no matter what time zone a computer may be in.

Comment

Originally posted by dedemonz View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]117388[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117389[/ATTACH]

can u check this what happen to santa shard i get 3x2 but 2x2 shard in this day no shard..i kknw it will be 10 shard for today but i already got 6... i only get the 3x2 but the 8th day of santa never sent me to my email or bag...

s46 ;;;ign DeDemonS
                I have checked the issue.... you are trying to claim the rewards for tomorrow, its only the 7th of dec, not the 8th... the image you are seeing is incorrect on your screen and is caused by a difference between the server time and the time on the computer, it may be related to players using VPN and proxy style connections to hide their location or networks that have incorrect time settings

I am in NZ and playing on S1 US east, so I am ahead of oceanic time and US east time yet the times are showing correctly to me and I do not use VPN / proxy connections

Click image for larger version

Name:	santa shards.jpg
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	1704426

Comment

I don't use VPN yet when using my normal time, it shows the calendar wrong.

Originally posted by Anthony.Kaiju View Post
                  Or just keep in mind that the rewards you get are from a day earlier (for those of us who have a PST system time on other servers than US West). Frankly, I would think the calendar should be sync to server time/date rather than system time/date and be shown as such, no matter what time zone a computer may be in.
                  I'm 2 hrs behind PST, yet what I wrote above happens when I set my computer's time to MY timezone. I think I said exactly this in another thread regarding this problem.
                  Last edited by Solariai; 12-07-2014, 01:56 AM.
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                    I have checked the issue.... you are trying to claim the rewards for tomorrow, its only the 7th of dec, not the 8th... the image you are seeing is incorrect on your screen and is caused by a difference between the server time and the time on the computer, it may be related to players using VPN and proxy style connections to hide their location or networks that have incorrect time settings

I am in NZ and playing on S1 US east, so I am ahead of oceanic time and US east time yet the times are showing correctly to me and I do not use VPN / proxy connections

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117458[/ATTACH]
                    That's probably because they (the devs) coded the calendar to go off the system time/date rather than the server time/date. Hence, why it shows the date at the local computer rather than on the server. Has nothing to do with proxies because that's just networks a person has to go through to get to a server, especially if they are behind a firewall that prohibits certain ports/addresses from going into the network they are on.

Comment

I'm 2 hrs behind PST, yet what I wrote above happens when I set my computer's time to MY timezone. I think I said exactly this in another thread regarding this problem.
                      currently its 8.31 pm sunday night ( 7th ) for me,

11.21pm saturday ( 6th ) US west S6, ( can not claim 7th rewards )
                      2.31 am sunday ( 7th ) US east S1,
                      7.31 am sunday ( 7th ) europe S3
                      3.31 pm sunday ( 7th ) oceanic S8

the issues are affecting less than 20 known players....thats why we are ruling out server issues, we have confirmed the event is coded to server time and if it was a server end issue, we would be seeing a lot more reports as we have players from around the world that play on the 4 different time zones....

ironically I can duplicate the issue using a vpn ( hotshield ), anonymous browser ( torbrowser ) and proxy sites....

so yeah, its easier to use your temp fix as its not really a issue that I intent to invest a lot of time into...... it would be different if it was a permanent event

Comment

Players on servers outside their server's time zone that haven't officially claimed to be affected (yet) because they're close enough to be on the same "day" as the server don't have a problem?
                        If the moon exploded and only 3 people claimed it was gone, not a problem only 3 people claimed it. Is this why servers are kept with less than 30 active players on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony.Kaiju View Post
                          That's probably because they (the devs) coded the calendar to go off the system time/date rather than the server time/date. Hence, why it shows the date at the local computer rather than on the server. Has nothing to do with proxies because that's just networks a person has to go through to get to a server, especially if they are behind a firewall that prohibits certain ports/addresses from going into the network they are on.
                          interesting analysis. this is the weird part. 2 of my friends play together side by side. one of them has "time error" problem every now and then that force him to restart the game. when they both played guild war, the one who always got "time error" has fewer cooldown time and he can grab tower before we all can move out.
                          he already did every possible way. change time in his computer, even clean install new windows but the problem still there.
                          how this is possible when u are on same network.
                          are this problem related to account individually? weird isnt it.
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I am west playing an east server, but won't complain as long as I am getting the rewards, I am happy. I won't mess with either since my system relies on my local time to run most apps, like a scheduler/alarm clock or automated maintenance for examples.

Comment

Working...
                            X