Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian Appearance Bug

Hi Admin,
    Not sure if this was already reported. Have previously sent a ticket but was requested to post here.
    Basically, when i tried to switch my guardian look, by right only the appear should change but instead my guardian skill was changed as well.
    I have attached 2 screenshot for your reference. The 1st image shows Namaria as my appearance look as a guardian while the 2nd one i have changed it to Celeste appearance. Thou the appearance change when i combat, the skill is also been changed.

Is this a bug or as intended. Thanks.
    Attached Files

under the quardians abilities is the skill its on, you should be able to change the skill in the drop down menu
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hi Admin,
      Have tried that, the thing is when i select Namaria as my guardian and Celeste as the appearance, the skills of Celeste are also tagged to it where i do not see Rainbow Cascade instead i see Holy Light.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        under the quardians abilities is the skill its on, you should be able to change the skill in the drop down menu
        Actually I had that when I was trying to change my guardian's look from Astrella to Celeste, it went from Falling Stars to Holy Light as well. I can't even select Falling Stars (not available) skill from the list while with the Celeste look. However, I switched back to Astrella and the Falling Stars skill was back on (and Holy Light had gone).

Comment

nods....there was a issue with the guardian skills using the wrong skills when appearances were changed, it was changed to the current format

At this stage, there are no plans to change it again however that may change in the future as more updates and changes are made to the combat system
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hi Admin,
            So as i have mentioned from my 1st post.. This is a bug or as intended?
            Based on your last reply, it seems to be as intended already. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              nods....there was a issue with the guardian skills using the wrong skills when appearances were changed, it was changed to the current format

At this stage, there are no plans to change it again however that may change in the future as more updates and changes are made to the combat system
              Well then, that solves it for me. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
              X