Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Santa General ATK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa General ATK

if we see santa's skill tht should be MATK but in this situation we got PATK. So i wanna know about santa general attack

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	355.9 KB
ID:	1762416

must be a typo (in skills) or a major bug..
    BORED...

Comment

reported to the devs to be checked
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

theres more of a problem than that.. it says to use matk but you cant socket matk gems on him only patk

Comment

i just transferred my gear from my magic user and it allows me to have them but i havent seen the stats reflected..i have all lvl 5 matk gems and i dont get any of the atk from them as far as i see

Comment

also the other stats seem bugged santa's skills suddenly only boost the back row's attack by 10% instead of 20% and it only heals 4% instead of 5% hp

Comment

Originally posted by R28161707 View Post
              also the other stats seem bugged santa's skills suddenly only boost the back row's attack by 10% instead of 20% and it only heals 4% instead of 5% hp
              your only 3*.
              you need 4* to get that max bonus

Comment

yes. santa is typo. it is not bug. all his stats effect. he get Matk and his skill is Matk. you will get if you use astral + gem matk. add and remove. you will see different.

normally each merc has 2 atk stats as the pet. 1 show and 1 hidden. if patk merc, then matk will be hidden. but i guess they hide the wrong stats for santa.

Comment

ok i see, but how can we upfrade our gems , due to the typo it wont allow you to remove the matk gems and put them back, do you know away around that by chance

Comment

Originally posted by mali&justin View Post
                    ok i see, but how can we upfrade our gems , due to the typo it wont allow you to remove the matk gems and put them back, do you know away around that by chance
                    you can put gem in matk merc then swap them to him

Comment

ok , thanks.....i didnt think of that my guildies appreciate your help

Comment

so everytime i want to get a new lvl on mattack on santa i have to up on other and transfer ..rly..can't the dev's just resolve the prob..

Comment

The Santa Merc is working properly for me now. It reads the MATK stat and I can put MATK gems on it as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X