Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mini Client - I can't see the bottom side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client - I can't see the bottom side

Hi all;

The issue i have is that i can;t see the bottom side of the mini client(see the screens) the first screen is what i see in fullscreen ; until today it wroked fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	1762457

Name:	screen2.JPG
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	1762458

Uh oh! Now that's what I wanted to talk about on my other thread ( http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Not-Consistent ) before it was closed in saying it was not a bug/problem. I thank you for posting the screenshot in hoping it will be checked on this time.

My Scenario:

I have a laptop with a 17in screen set at max resolution (bigger size desktop, more viewing space). When I first posted my thread, it was docked to a 51in HD3DTV for benchmarking because there were two different screen sizes within the gaming portion (not the black areas) that switched between town and some dungeons. I was planning to capture the screenshot for when the game was just played on the laptop (because it was told that it was configured for a 17in to 24in viewers) on that 17in screen, when my thread was closed.

I am hoping this will get looked at because I don't think anyone wants to buy a bigger screen just to play the game.

Comment

Jst hit the Restore button(the 2boxs button at the top of the screen) and it should appear
      if you still want it full screen hit the button again
      When life gets you down, just get back up

Comment

I have the same issue with cyberfox when I first open a browser window..... so I just do a double click to get it to display correctly

its actually my custom window size that causes the issue as the client / game uses default window settings that are coded into the system

Name:	cyber open.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1704556

Name:	maxi.jpg
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1704557

Name:	fixed.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1704558
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Going to try that as well when I play undocked. Thanks.

Comment

hey, you think that i post here before i tried anything?
            i tried 2 restarts (close game - enter game), 3-4 restores, restart on calc, even tried to change the rezolution of the monitor, nothing;
            i use mini client so is no browser issued although i reinstall the browser the result of all that- not working;
            Anyway i find how to fix it myself.
            Thx to all who tried to help me ,
            Have a nice day.

Comment

the trouble is that you provided us with very lil information, just 2 screenshots......

the most likely cause of the issue is a change or shift to the parameters that control pop up and window interaction on a desktop and that tell the OS to snap all open windows to desktop screen edges...... or in simple terms, the window is not fitting the desktop correctly and the way you are talking about the issue, it sounds like its a change in the system that may have been caused by windows or browser updates

so try this.... uninstall the client, reinstall it then right click on the icon for the client on the desktop and click on run as admin..... that may fix it if there have been any changes to your system

Comment

hmmm...
                Kitwritten no offense but i think u don;t read everything, i wrote in prev reply that i fix it myself and thx all for Help.

i send 2 screens 1 for fullscreen view and 1 for min.view i belive that is more than enough to solve it and understand what is all about.

next time i will put 5-10 screens with Fullscreen view and 5-10 screens with min.view it would be ok?

And your reply about OS etc could work, but i solve in another way.

Comment

its been a 16 hour work day and I am still going and I did not fully read the post correctly so yes, I apologise for that........ if it happens again, the 2 screenshots are fine, its just things like browser and screen resolution details we need.....

Comment

Working...
                  X