Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

About Guild Altar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Guild Altar

Involving guild altar.
    So you have guild active, all participating for guild altar. That's more then awesome.
    After few weeks, few months you remain with fewer people for guild altar and you already have a high altar upgraded, and u barely make progress with the waves. Hold on, there is a question

Is there any chance at all, for a downgrade on the guild altar?

To make it lower so we have a chance for more then 5 waves?
    We have a lv 5 guild altar at the moment, and it's very difficult to sustain those waves. (even with a lv 9 camp)

Ooooh, please do reply with a positive answer.

Anyone but you Anthony Kaiju, you are just a forum troll who doesn't really know anything.
    Last edited by GreyEarth; 12-11-2014, 04:32 PM.
    [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

dont think so (downgrade)
    thats a disadvanatge for a new member, who wants to play/fight in altar, but altar lvl 4+, so only high br users can play , other become just fodder/saving few seconds..
    maybe altar needs to be reworked..
    BORED...

Comment

my altar yesterday only last for 5 minutes or so. we have lv5. but sadly only 3 ppl coming including me. hahaa.

the problem is auto level up. lower level member cant even keep up.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I am not going to stoop to your level as the same can be said about you being a troll, and it's the Christmas season.

But, putting our differences aside for this moment (on a positive note), we are having this problem as well with our guild altar. The first level (0) went well as we passed it. The second level (1) went okay with the same amount of people who are still building up; yes, we had to make some strategic plans in keeping our waves as close to the portals and that kept the "hot dogging" down to a minimum since we all know the gold gained from rankings are chump change anyways. The third level (2) is where we have a problem, especially when it comes to having new members who are trying to build up, but aren't putting much of a dent into the waves as does the ones who are higher leveled/BR'd. My characters are at the portals and I always try to keep an eye on such (HP) that I had to go and fill up. It puts a strain on the rest because in the time it takes for that person to heal up, more mobs are just walking through. And even the hired merc from the camp only puts a space of time so you can mop up the mess once you're done with your fight. So I feel you as I know the ones in the top guild are having the same difficulty as you and would like something like this.

Personally, I think leveling up of the altar should be at the guild leader's discretion (leveling via tribute points like every other feature/building) and not the system's (auto leveling via successful defense). This way, it makes it more enjoyable for those wanting to catch up (especially new members); and when the GL decides to level it up, it will reward them with a bigger challenge as well as (hopefully; wishful thinking) bigger rewards.

Although, I was thinking something more like this:

Every Guild Leader (GL) can summon a certain level of altar call (starting at the lowest level - 0 or 1 however the devs want to label such) and the people join to do their thing. Upon each successful defense, a new level is added to the choices (as well as the building being leveled through tribute points spent for it) for the next time altar is called. Say for instance, our guild has a level 3 altar (through tribute points), but we haven't started such (level 1 for example). In order to get to level 3, we must complete levels 1 and 2 successfully. Okay, we completed level 1 and level 2 unlocks as a choice. When the GL activates the altar, he/she will be given a choice on which level of altar they would like to call. If the GL selects 'level 1' then we will fight level 1 again, and level 2 will be there until we attempt it. The next day, if we feel ballsy, we try level 2 (remember, our building is at level 3, but there is no level 3 altar call until we complete level 2). We successfully defended against level 2, and level 3 unlocks, thus giving us 3 choices now.

In a different game, we call this a "pirate run" where we are presented with 30+ (number and difficulty increases with each level) fleets of pirates and those of us who participate can put forth a set number of fleets to help defend a base. The rewards are layered in a way that the lowest level will get low rewards (30 honor) while the highest level will give out the highest rewards (255 honor). Even those of you that are currently leveled up to a certain point, the devs (if they implement such) should be able to compensate in having all the levels unlocked up to the level of the building you have. The rewards for each level will have to be worked on since as I have said the lowest level will yield the lowest rewards and the highest level will yield the highest rewards (both EXP and gold).

That's my opinion
        Last edited by Anthony.Kaiju; 12-12-2014, 12:58 PM. Reason: Added a little tidbit as I was thinking...

Comment

I read and I think you are right on your idea that in summary is as simple as :

If altar is level 5, it should give choice to do level 1-2-3-4 or 5 when actvated and should be on Guild Leader/Deputies to decide. Lower level = much easier , but much lower exp as well, and as long level 5 hasnt been defended a certain number of time, lvl 6 won't open up...
          Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
          Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
          --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstorm74 View Post
            I read and I think you are right on your idea that in summary is as simple as :

If altar is level 5, it should give choice to do level 1-2-3-4 or 5 when actvated and should be on Guild Leader/Deputies to decide. Lower level = much easier , but much lower exp as well, and as long level 5 hasnt been defended a certain number of time, lvl 6 won't open up...
            You got it right to the letter, mate.

Comment

I agree... altar would be a much more enjoyable event for all if you could choose the level

Comment

Working...
              X