Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Account sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after sending ticket when will they disbanned my account

Comment

This is why I don't share my account(s) with anyone; not even my dog. Occasionally, I would get the third-world (no offense, but seems like many are from such) country player with poor English trying to pull the wool over this guy's eyes in wanting to level up my account. I am thinking, "yeah f*beep*ing right" as I know I get most things done within 2 hours and leave my units to afk train for the night, then wait until events come forth for them to be in. After that, there is nothing else to do with them until reset.

I guess they think I am THAT gullible, lol.

Comment

Hi we have the same problem on server 34 Golden Empire wish it would stop

Comment

so account sharing is not accepted, but what if I give my account to some1 that doesn't play on that server to keep me on for a few days ?
          for example my best friend plays on s36 I play on s30 , is there a regulation where it says he can't take care of my account while I have no way of accessing it ?

Comment

Originally posted by R2108851388 View Post
            so account sharing is not accepted, but what if I give my account to some1 that doesn't play on that server to keep me on for a few days ?
            for example my best friend plays on s36 I play on s30 , is there a regulation where it says he can't take care of my account while I have no way of accessing it ?
            I think it was said that account sharing is prohibited. Too many trust related issues fall upon that one as well as it being unfair to the rest of the player base. Sorry to say, but you have one of two choices: 1. either play by logging in -or- 2. don't.

Trust me, I wouldn't want anyone on my accounts, anyways. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by R2108851388 View Post
              http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

Your Password

At the time your account is opened, you must set a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your account or account name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Services. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to any third parties, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.

ANY 3 party, means any website that you do not need to login to in order to access services or the game, any person that is not you and that includes R2 games staff who can access your account and character in the event of any issues, without needing your password..... so in order for your friend to look after your account, they would need your password or access to it..... and that gives R2 the right to ban the account
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

can someone be banned because hes using 2 or more accounts at same time (same server)? he doesnt share account, he just run several account because he like the game a lot.

ps= just need some clarification.
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                  can someone be banned because hes using 2 or more accounts at same time (same server)? he doesnt share account, he just run several account because he like the game a lot.

ps= just need some clarification.
                  No, not as long as they are both the player's account. is that clear enough? the rules is you may not log in on anyone else or let anyone else log on you. That's cheating pure and simple. Players that do that gain an unfair advantage.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

it's kind of a pointless rule, after all it's not your fault if someone gives their password away and loses their account. But with this regulation you're basically saying that if someone who has my Facebook acount and pw (like my wife) enters in the game to waste some time while i'm not home, I'l get banned for it ?

Comment

Yes, I am saying that. Your responsibility as a player is to secure your information. You should always log out of any pc if you are not going to be there. We have players make tragic mistakes a lot while playing at libaries, cybercafe's and such. But there must be personal responsibility. You agree to that responsibility when you registered to play the game.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

I understand you on that, but as i said, it is not your fault or anyone else from the dev team if some1 is dumb enough to do that.
                        Still when it comes to (for example a home or an office) where the player has been using the account for months with the same IP address (if we have to go that far) , no one can prove it's not the same person ... it's not possible to prove that .
                        And it's a free Game, you don't pay to play, you only pay for bonuses (if you want) , so if 2 little kids decide to play on same account (for whatever reason) as well it won't be possible to prove .

I'm just saying this regulation could use some clarification and changing .

Comment

Actually, you are trying to argue and it's not going to work, we never ban without proof. So when JoeJr says I'm playing Daddy's account cause Daddy's at work and can't miss this guild war then yes it's going to be banned. Understand?
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

i got my friend got banned today. kit says because account sharing. he said he never do that, he always play both account at his mini client. already filed his ticket.
                            before he got banned today, around a week ago he got message from his rival guild. that he will be reported for sharing account

may i ask, how r2 staff can detect an IP from broadband mobile internet which always has different IP every now and then?. and how about proxy user?
                            just curious.

regards
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

to tell the difference between a network router IP, mobile phone IP, VPN IP, proxy IP and dynamic IP? .... IPs are not as complex as players may think and most proxies and VPNS are used to hide the real IP from ISPs and to bypass IP blocks, such as people in china use VPNs to access facebook.....

we tell players to use proxies and VPNs to bypass ISP ip blocks and other net filters.... so yes....we encourage people to use the same things that they think, may hide account sharing from us but IPs are only a small part of what is checked when players are investigated for account sharing.

the best way to let people think that they are getting away with account sharing, is to let them think we do not know and are not watching them..... think of it like the police operations, they do not just swoop and arrest people, they wait until they have all the evidence they need first, to make a solid case
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

There is an underlying aspect when it comes to all of this: MAC addresses. Many devices that connect to the network comes with such.

However, in the subject of IP addresses, most gaming providers, when gathering registry IP information, will always get the IP that is on the modem (via ISP); not the private network that was used (192.168.blah.blah like in home based networks). This information cannot be changed unless the provider changes its IP address; like moving a house into another plot in another part of the world; same house, different location. What kit had stated is true as people can use VPNs and proxies to shield their computer's IP address. Hell, I even go on the road and use hotspots so my IP address (provider level) will always be different (depending on where I am at) as well as my personal IP (setting on 'dynamic' or DHCP) so I can connect to the internet.

I have made it clear that I don't allow others access to my accounts. I still don't know why people would be stupid enough to allow such on theirs. There's too many trust related issues (first and foremost) that had happened with such; with sabotage being the top number one on the list as arguments do happen as well as revenge. Then you get your "oh someone hacked my account" spiel. "Really? Wow, I wonder how that was possible? Could it be that you gave your information out in the open or that person you gave it to didn't keep their mouth shut?"

In my case, since I have 4 accounts going, I am never on 24/7. There will be days where I take my laptop with me and will be gone for a few hours. There will be days where I will leave my laptop at home to afk at the Training Ground. There will be nights (an hour before reset time), I will perform my daily maintenance on my own system and won't get back into game until reset time (weekly for my 2 networks: internal and external). Aside from the **** that still needs to be fixed, I like this game very much. I take the time to read the Terms of Service of any game I wish to play as well as the main ToS from the provider company. So if account sharing is prohibited, as they say, then it's just that. No need for argument when you know the rules. Be thankful they are not like other gaming hosts where they limit game play to just 1 account on a single connection which puts a strain on those who wanted to play on the same network on different accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X