Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gilding no bonus in weapon slot for mercs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R287079037
    started a topic gilding no bonus in weapon slot for mercs.

gilding no bonus in weapon slot for mercs.

As the title says. Even though I've upgraded it. I still get no bonus to stats. It's only the weapon though.

Vs

Where i do get a bonus.

Now i thought it might of been because I haven't upgraded his gear fully, But my Romulus has a fully upgraded set of level 70 armor, and he also doesn't get a bonus.

Turkey of S2

• R28048561
    replied
    s47 sintra here ya lvled the merc weapon for a magic merc and it gives patk no matk granted i only got it to lvl 1 so i don't know if it gives matk later

Leave a comment:

• R287079037
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    thanks for the reports, the issue was isolated and the fix will be in the next maintenance
    Ok, I've tested it twice now, and both times i watched my BR, as i leveled them, and Yes it shows the increase in patk/matk on the screen, but there is no gain in BR. After Reset i will check do a level up again with diamonds, and post a before and after pic of that mercs Patk, or Matk to show if there is an increase, but i think its still not applying, but instead just showing up visual in gilding gear tab screen.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    thanks for the reports, the issue was isolated and the fix will be in the next maintenance

Leave a comment:

• R23641431
    replied
    its not working on mine either

Leave a comment:

• mike61443
    replied
    it does not work on mine either and also when I do mine I do not get any socket open when I get them to lvl either.....
    m

Leave a comment:

• R23641431
    replied
    gilding armor bugs

we are having glitches and problems receiving our stuff from gilding our armor

Leave a comment:

• el1979
    replied
    gilding doesnt work on soultear staff

all works n gives bonus stats except Soultear Staff

Click image for larger version

Name:	gilding_not_working.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	1705025Click image for larger version

Name:	gilding_working.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	1705026

Leave a comment:

• papas
    replied
    same here, main character all gears have stats mercenaries same except the weapons

Leave a comment:

• R287079037
    replied
    Originally posted by Solariai View Post
    You have to gild ring too to get the bonus stats. Both weapon and ring raise attack.
    If you look at the 2nd picture. i get a bonus to my attack, and havent event touched my ring yet.

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    You have to gild ring too to get the bonus stats. Both weapon and ring raise attack.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X