Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

heroic challanges reset bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heroic challanges reset bug

1. yesterday i did it till i cant level up on lv65 (u need lv70 to advance to next tier). 4 attempt left
    2. after reset today my attempt became 14 (added 10 every reset rit)
    3. because i was already beat it/completed it, i cant do anything. so i reset back.
    4. surprise!! my attempt became 10, instead of 20 (max u can have)

is it works as intended or its bug?

Click image for larger version

Name:	reset.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1762851

regards
    Last edited by XrosSlash; 12-17-2014, 06:25 AM. Reason: add pict
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

when you reset your current attempsts will be gone and u'll get the 10 from the reset, they don't store up

Comment

it says restore. maybe this isnt right example. "healing light restore 500 HP", ur HP will increase 500 HP not "become" 500. lol
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

ok rule 4 and rule 5 are seperate rules.

rule 4, using the reset will restore 10 attempts, it means that the player will be restored to 10 attempts

rule 5, up to 20 attempts can be stored, you can miss two days of the event and you will collect 2 x 10 attempts then use them or you can choose not to use all attempts each day as long as you do not use the reset or rule 4 will apply
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

so thats not a bug? if u r lv 70 and u already finish lv70 heroic...and ur attmpts still 20...u cant up to next lv so, only reset u can do and wasting 20 attmps?

Comment

basically yes
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

why not make it like temple flight......we got 1 attmp/hour.....but 1x reset/day not restore attmpts....

Comment

Working...
              X