X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have problem about log in

Character name: ☆★◎★☆

I can't log in to server 60

Why I have banned. I play with this account everyday.

I try to send ticket to support but it error every time.

Please help me.

Staff edit, wording change from with myself to with this account
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-18-2014, 07:06 PM.

hey

maybe its with your char name. names like this are against the rules. try to file a ticket after sometime mate. you can try this link if you want -----> Support
    Regards,
    Killer.

Comment

Thank you for suggest me.

I send ticket already but it not respond from support.

Comment

OK now I follow your link and check ticket history. I got this answer.

Greetings, You were banned because of your name. Names comprised of symbols violate our Terms of Service. We will change your name to something generic and unban you would then have to pay 3000 vouchers for rename card in shop and change it to what you want that isn't against our Terms of Service.

Comment

R2 games dose not recognize Symbols as a " Name " you can have Symbols in your name but your name can not consist of just symbols, for instance my name's always have a tiny TM in them, except for my Dragon pals game i went rebel there XD File a ticket, and be patient and wait, the Dev's or mods will get to you as soon as they have a free moment from there amp amount of Tickets they get each day
          Wartunes - Server [21] - CharName : Cookieâ„¢ Status : Retired
          DragonPals - Server [S30] - CharName : Azlam Status : Retired
          Shadowbound - Server [S39] - CharName : Earadessaâ„¢ Status : Playing

Comment

complete symbols is not acceptable, some symbols and letters are ok..... the issue is that symbols in names can cause problems for players with recharging and other aspects of the game and the players ask us to fix the game.... its easier to fix their name.......

we have asked for the devs to disable the use of ascii symbols when creating names however it would affect existing names so a workout is being looked at for new servers so the older servers are not affected, then we will just chip away at the names on the older servers.....
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Here's my two front teeth on the subject (yes, it's Christmas time so I am pretty sure you will get it): I always used a space in my character names to give it definition (within reasonable maximums) to each. While I will understand that will be players who choose to go against the rules, we should not be subjected to some sort of punishment just because they don't want to follow the rules. I might want to play a new server in like a year (once I reach my high point), and I would like to be able to use a space in the name because bunching up and the use of numbers isn't my style. I am pretty sure there are others out there who might feel the same that isn't violating the rules who like a bit of uniqueness to their names. If people are using all symbols to their names, then they are violating the rules and need to be disabled; not everyone else. That's all I am going to say. Have a good night.

Comment

the reason for asking for the removal of ASCII symbols in names, is that we are trying to reduce the amount of time that is being tied by the game staff, dealing with names that are simply symbols or the errors caused by symbols in names.

we deal with 2-3 name changes a day and depending on the name, we have to go and manually search for the name and the server, then the R2s have to stop what they are doing and go and manually change the players name, often unbanning the account... and at times, we have to go right back and ban the player again because they used vouchers to change their name back to symbols again......

not only is it wasting staff time, but its taking staff away from the very important things like clearing ticket issues, review bug reports and addressing players concerns..... and we have to deal with a lot of abuse because tickets are not being answered and resolved within a reasonable time frame.
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

D: you wanna take my tiny TM nuuuuu lol, in my opinion a name is a name if the devs find it easy to take out the ASCII then its there choice and right, i shall give respect to the devs as they have say on if your blocked or not
                  Wartunes - Server [21] - CharName : Cookieâ„¢ Status : Retired
                  DragonPals - Server [S30] - CharName : Azlam Status : Retired
                  Shadowbound - Server [S39] - CharName : Earadessaâ„¢ Status : Playing

Comment

Again, it boils back to subjecting everyone for the actions a few people had done. Not disagreeing with you on it because those players knew better and had it coming to them, especially after being given a second chance to make right. However, I guess if the devs make it so, then that would be a foot halfway through the door on the way out for this guy. The other would be performance on a game that I am still having fun in.

Perhaps a bit of a warning when creating a character name at the display screen such as: "Warning: Using all symbols in a name might get you banned." I think that would be the lesser of the two evils and will probably deter many folks in creating all symbols if they value their characters and accounts dearly.

Comment

Working...
                    X