Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Can't recieve flowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't recieve flowers

I have a new account on server 62, on name Caylus Sensai. My guildies tell me they have tried to send me flowers but they can't. I on the other hand can. One of them said that everyone who has a name with two separate words (like i do), have the same problem. Of course I could change my name but it is too expensive. Can something be done to this?

we can only change names if they are symbols or breach the rules.... the 3000 voucher option is the only player option and its a only use once option......

the other option is create a new character...... the name shown in the character creation screen is not the name you have to use, you edit out the name and put in your own name
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Doesn't it breach the rules if my name doesn't work as it is supposed? There was no warning about a too long name, when i created my character. And as i am told, that is the case in any name that has a gap. So from my point of view it is the game developers' fault that my name doesn't work. Besides, the only difference in my (working) server 48 character and this 62 one is a gap between the names. I don't think it is too much asked that you change it? From Caylus Sensai to CaylusSensai
      As far as i know, if i create a new character, i need to start all over. Right? I am in the top 10 in almost everything, so i really, really don't want to start over! And to save 3k of vouchers takes forever.
      Thank you for taking time to check this out. I wish you can help me...

Comment

I have asked and the answer was no, its not in breach of the rules, so you need to save up 3k vouchers and change the name yourself
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

No, I just found out that when a person creates a name, there is a set max number of characters. However, when you send from the flower screen, it truncates one less letter. I have this same problem with my name as it is Mr Aeos Kaiju. When others tried to send to me, it only comes to Mr Aeos Kaij (the 'u' could not be entered because of this limitation. This is one of the most important issues that needs to be checked by the devs (especially when merges are coming) because if most are using the max number of characters allowed in character creation and have the same name as an earlier server that is going to be merged into (similar names will have a '1' or some number in the suffix) then it's going to be a big problem unless people change to a shorter name.

My theory on max characters would be:
          Name Creation - 13 to 16 characters
          Friend/Flower/Blacklist Entry - Name Creation + 1 as max allowed (to make for merges of those with same name)

Your name in the old server has 12 characters while the new one has 13 (the current max allowed for character name creation). However, the flower send is only at 12 characters permissible at the very moment.

Comment

Working...
          X