Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

HB complaint HOW is it fair S42 fighting agains S1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respectfully noted. Still the same difference though. However, we run our HB as fair as possible. Maybe because players don't want to be frowned upon by the rest of the server population if they done such and spoil it for them. I don't know, but we sure don't have any Cliffords running around for the moment, or at least I haven't heard such across the world chat. This had gone well for the two months the server is active when it comes to HB. I am pretty sure other players have what they call a Kill on Sight/Plunder on Sight thing going when we get players leveling out of bounds. If they didn't manage to hit that one, I am sure they have a friend in that 'high' place who can do the job for them. But hey, I am not one to make the rules when it comes to that, and sure in the hell I would not be caught up in some list if I made a move that ticked others off, so I just play fair.

Comment

Everyone is playing fair, I'm sorry that some are losing. But you have the same opportunities to level sit or to level up. I will not allow anymore discussion on this. It's been done to death. The developers ruling is final.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
      X