Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can player below lvl 50 have lady hell and timberwolf green quality??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can player below lvl 50 have lady hell and timberwolf green quality??

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.4 KB
ID:	1763138Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	653.9 KB
ID:	1763139Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.jpg
Size:	651.1 KB
ID:	1763140

server 53.

Hmm is this glitch or bug? how come a player below lvl 50 upgrade timberwolf and ladyheel to a green quality as i know u need lvl 3 demi ore to upgrade it to green but the problem is demi lvl 3 itself need a player lvl 50 above to purchase it. Please check it . tq

its neither..... the player has used transfer scrolls on the mercs to move levels and stars from one merc to another
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      its neither..... the player has used transfer scrolls on the mercs to move levels and stars from one merc to another
      U mean he transfer from 3 star merc to a 3 star merc?If that the case then it's is fine.If otherwise then it's a problem because it is not possible to transfer from 2 star to a 3 star merc.

Comment

Only mercs you can transfer stats onto being a non-casher and at 49 is from Lunaria to Remi (or Pisces) as they are physical attacking mercs or from Santa to Lunette as they are Support Mercs (and since we should already gotten Santa 3* by now). No other merc will be allowed to be transferred because Lady Hel and Timberwolf are Defense Mercs, Kee is a Magic Attack Merc unless it's done by cashing. Rumor has it that they had 3* Demi Ore as a give away, so if you see two mercs that are either magic or defense at green, it's possible they upgraded that way with a little money thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony.Kaiju View Post
          Only mercs you can transfer stats onto being a non-casher and at 49 is from Lunaria to Remi (or Pisces) as they are physical attacking mercs or from Santa to Lunette as they are Support Mercs (and since we should already gotten Santa 3* by now). No other merc will be allowed to be transferred because Lady Hel and Timberwolf are Defense Mercs, Kee is a Magic Attack Merc unless it's done by cashing. Rumor has it that they had 3* Demi Ore as a give away, so if you see two mercs that are either magic or defense at green, it's possible they upgraded that way with a little money thrown in.
          I see. So the answer must be they got 3 * Demi ore as a gift when they bought diamonds . Tnx All for explaining things

Comment

there are ways to transfer from class to class ( def to melee ) how its done, is long and complicated but it can be done, its something I have done myself on a account without using level 3 demi ore.....

the amount of level 3 demi ore was very limited and in a lot of cases could not be used for leveling up mercs due to lack of demi ore and in the case of both mercs, no there would not have been enuf level 3 demi ore

Comment

hi please give me ah? skills ang weapon

Comment

there are ways to transfer from class to class ( def to melee ) how its done, is long and complicated but it can be done, its something I have done myself on a account without using level 3 demi ore.....

the amount of level 3 demi ore was very limited and in a lot of cases could not be used for leveling up mercs due to lack of demi ore and in the case of both mercs, no there would not have been enuf level 3 demi ore
                Let me know how as when I tried that, the system is limited to just class and star level when transferring stats/level.

Comment

the event let u buy 10 or 20 demi ore 3*. its only 5 demi ore to go white to green. there is no sorcery here. move along.
                  Turkey of S2.

Comment

lol, its pretty simple
                    the player is a vip member and one of the bonuses you get from vip5 pack is 20 2*demi oresClick image for larger version

Name:	vip5.JPG
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1705268
                    Keldos
                    s24(Delayed Retiring); 875kBR lvl65
                    s33(Preferred Server); 440kBR lvl49

Comment

Kit. Be reasonable here. "how it's done is long and complicated but it can be done"?? Did you honestly expect to entice us with a comment like that not expect us to ask for, nay, DEMAND the explanation?? If something like that is possible, Please elaborate. I'll be waiting for your reply. By the way, this is something I brought up AGES AND AGES ago before I learned that it was possible due to some demi ore 3* that was available to vips who spent, but just a small amount of 3* demi. (i'm on server 18 and this person is now saying it's happening on what, server 53 or something?). This is EXACTLY why there needs to be a system in this forum where important information such as this is sticked and placed in the Help section of the forum so that these types of posts do not constantly pop up.

Now then. Will you please explain how to transfer from one class to another? Thank you very much.

Comment

i too am very interested in this..ive ben looking and i cant see any way to do it

Comment

I am not enticing anybody..... it was done by me on S1 and it took me 3 weeks of shifting and swapping mercs around until I was able to do it....

because I do so much testing of things, in multiple areas, I do not always log everything I do, as not everything is tested for a bug report or need to tweak things, test.....

I simply do not have the time to spend writing up guides for the forums as well as the rest of the work I do.... even working 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, I fall behind at times, so if players want the information in the forums, then I encourage players to post the information in the forums and I will correct it if its wrong as there is a lot of misinformation being posted in the forums and that has resulted in complaints to me and cafe.

Comment

So you are saying that it took you THREE WEEKS to transfer the stats and level of a merc of one class to a merc of a different class but you won't tell us how you did it. Is it top secret information, Kit? Would you be kind enough to let us know which mercs you transferred, at least? That should not be too much of a drain on your time, just a few seconds. For something as important as Merc Upgrades I think that this is the kind of information that should definitely be shared, and if a moderator is the one who discovers it, why not share it? What do you have to gain by withholding this type of information? I would have thought that part of a forum moderator's job (btw is it a job that you're paid for or do you do it for free on the side in addition to another paid job that you do full time..just curious) is to make sure that forums contain correct information for the players. Thank you very much for your work and Merry Christmas.

Edit: Well, I thought you would be a little more of a stand up guy than this. I've seen several posts you've made since this one, so obviously you are just ignoring it. I thought you wanted us, when we encountered these types of issues, to "make them my problem please". Or did I misread that? If so, then sorry.
                            Last edited by Queensporsche; 12-27-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

as I have stated, it was done over the period of 3 weeks and I did not log every transfer..... there was more than 40 transfers made in that time.

so I can not post what mercs to change in what order as I did not log every transfer.... all I can tell you is that is it was done with all the possible mercs a player can have as a vip3, who started on the first day a server opened..... and part of what I did was taking mercs down not up....

any advantage to not sharing the information, nope, but nor am I under any obligation to post such information as its actually outside of the role of a forum mod....most of what I share and post, is outside of that role, forum mods are only there to deal with forums, collect ticket numbers and forward them, forward player issues, feedback and suggestions.

I will post a blog that gives you a better idea of what I do and why I do it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X