Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can player below lvl 50 have lady hell and timberwolf green quality??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so basically it's an exploit then. While I can understand that a VIP player will have a few demi 3* ores given to them to use to upgrade as well as upgrading the following same typed mercs that are given via events (Lunaria, Monkey King, etc.) that come as Epic, can't really understand the transfer between different types when it comes to upgrading the quality of the merc. In fact, if you swap gears from a MATK merc to a PATK one, any MATK gems embedded will go onto that PATK merc that you had to go in there physically and remove them and put in PATK ones instead. I would had thought they come off automatically when swapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony.Kaiju View Post
      Okay, so basically it's an exploit then. While I can understand that a VIP player will have a few demi 3* ores given to them to use to upgrade as well as upgrading the following same typed mercs that are given via events (Lunaria, Monkey King, etc.) that come as Epic, can't really understand the transfer between different types when it comes to upgrading the quality of the merc. In fact, if you swap gears from a MATK merc to a PATK one, any MATK gems embedded will go onto that PATK merc that you had to go in there physically and remove them and put in PATK ones instead. I would had thought they come off automatically when swapping.

First of all, you talk too bloody much. Try playing the game before trolling the bug forum.
      Secondly; Try taking a Girls shirt. Go buy one if need be. Make sure it has shiny, frilly arms, is pink and maybe even them girly little gems.

Next, go home and put it on. Are the frilly sleeves, fake gems and pink still visible?! You move gear as is. It doesn't matter who you put it on, it wont change for you. I find it strange that you want gear to auto unequip when -transfering it-.
      Use your head.

Comment

there is no exploit going on..... I am closing the thread as unfounded accusations are not welcome in the forums

if players want to continue the discussion, use the general discussion forum please
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X