Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it happens, I DO , have screenshots, but I waited to post them for two reasons: 1) your devs don't need them. There is obviously a widespread problem that has been reports across ALL servers. Stop ignoring it. Stop being lazy. Stop blaming flash. Everyone here knows the problem is on your end, but you guys don't LIKE fixing errors, do you? It's just too much work.

And before you say that you do - I ask, AGAIN, where is the compensation (comparable to what they would have earned) that was promised to Kong players who were unable to register for heroic battle due to YOUR error. Remember? The one that took our server offline for 21 of the 24 hours in which they were able to register? Not one player has gotten squat for it. Not one.

2) For someone allegedly in customer service, you sure don't seem to give a darn about helping anyone, and you reacted EXACTLY as I suspected you would - with scorn, disdain and accusations towards the players. You want proof? Here:

Or what about this one?

People have posted screenshots, yet here we are - nothing has been done. Just like nothing was done with the Heroic Battle situation (which could have been fixed - you just didn't care to). So, how about for once, you stop being rude to the players here who post legitimate concerns and bugs? What the hell else is a bug forum for, anyway?

Comment

I would suggest the players rein it in right now or they are going to find themselves with a forum ban......

the rules are clear for the bugs forum, server name, character name, details and SCREENSHOTS http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Shadowbound

The devs and techs require that information with bug reports, if I can not provide it, they will not deal with a lot of issues because of lack of information.
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Let's hope this is fixed asap, i don't like being 500-1000 points down before the match even start...

Comment

Originally posted by R297610472 View Post
          Let's hope this is fixed asap, i don't like being 500-1000 points down before the match even start...
          your wish is granted, the devs have just confirmed that they have fixes coming... sorry that its taken so long but the information we had about the issues was extremely limited and there was only one screenshot provided, but it was enuf for me to create a detailed bug report

UPDATED: the kong server time issue may take longer to fix as no cause has been found for it, both servers are set to the same time.... however as the issue has happened in other games with R2/Kong CS matches with no cause found and workarounds were used to resolve that issue, the same is going to be tried with the R2/Kong CSGW
          Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-24-2014, 11:50 PM.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Needed screenshots to submit a bug report? There are tons of servers you could have logged in joined a guild, entered Cross GW and seen it for yourself in under 5 minutes.... think you spent 10 times that typing posts complaining about lack of information.

I quess you do not take the issue seriously enough to want to help the game staff get the issue resolved faster, so I am removing your forum posting rights for a week so you do not interfere in the threads where the R2 players do take the issue seriously and want to help fix it
            Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-25-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantout View Post
              Needed screenshots to submit a bug report? There are tons of servers you could have logged in joined a guild, entered Cross GW and seen it for yourself in under 5 minutes.... think you spent 10 times that typing posts complaining about lack of information.
              You're telling a Forum Moderator to log into a game You play on a regular basis to log in, when You could have gotten them. I'm not sure if you know what a 'work force' is, but let me explain: People with specific jobs need to stick to their jobs. It's incredibly likely that the person you speak with have an entirely large amount of work already due to bugs, player problems, forum complaints and whatever else. So to ask one small thing from the community, who should know what a bug report consists of...doesn't seem that far fetched.
              Perhaps before coming to post here, people should read the Bug posting guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                there have been multiple reports of similar issues, all of them have surfaced since the FP 16 update.....and they are surfacing in other games....

there have been issues of the same type when FP14 and FP15 were released, abode had to release updates to patch them

there has been years of reports of issues with flash player, in other games, which is why HTML 5 is something that people are looking at as a superior alternative.......

as for player reports, I asked for screenshots, server names and numbers, browser or client and details of the issue

50+ reports and this is the information:

S 52, Guild name solo

S 49, players visible, opponents not visible
                S 49, Players visible, opponents not visible, using FF browser
                S 49, players could be attacked only on bases, using FF browser

S 41, guild name vice, 16.0.0.235, using FF browser

S 24, Anonymous

S 19, T-ARA

S 18, players not visible at start, then players were visible and not attackable

s 8 ( S8 not showing up as being in CSGW )

S 5, Phoneix

Kong Server ( start of battle was one minute after opponents started, delay estimated at 30-45 seconds, with long cooldown after death of player.

browsers only.... chrome 39.0.3171.95 and mini client

one screenshot

from that I could ID 7 different issues that need to be addressed, plus the 3 bugs from the screenshot, 2 of the issues are not with the game, they are external, 5 are caused by FP 16, 1 with the mini client and 2 with browsers ( both known for their issues, chrome and FF )...... and that is why I am a troubleshooter for R2 games, I go looking for reasons for issues, not somebody to blame for them
                Also S19 - Revenge (yesterday's match had totally invisible players.)
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I just wanted to say that we know you are working to fix the bugs with his event. We really enjoyed the event and would love to see it every month! Keep up the good work guys!!

Ms.VasaVeque Server 5 Immortals
                  Guild Phoneix

Ms.VasaVeque
                  Server 05
                  Guild: Phoneix

Comment

I actually expected cross to be weekly silly me i guess lol, i just thought because title only last 7 days =(

Comment

Working...
                    X