Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Cross server GW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server GW

Well today we lost. Not that we would of won but it would have been a good fight if we not only see but also attack our enemies rather then only being able to attack the bases and the players controlling them.

yeah we had same problem could not see our enemy nor attack them at all which is a massive bug and we could have won if given a chance to see/attack them but will never know now but it's a major game changeing bug where the players dont decide who wins but the bug does!!!

Comment

try clearing the flash player cache on your computer... we are aware of the issue but as players are not providing server, character and guilds in fight, we are having a hard time isolating where the issues are happening, its not affecting all players, all guilds, all fights and all servers
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

clearing cache does not help and our hole guild sufferd same thing so cache would not be a issue ether but as you want the info.

server 41
        guild : Vice
        players that was effected was our hole guild could not see/attack players.

Comment

srver 49..guild corrupted, vs pride.....players..all of the 23 in battle...sabre, demonhatchet, reven, odity...list goees on..all refreshed b4 battle.....couldnt see anyone at all no matter what we did

Comment

Originally posted by lorddlo25 View Post
            clearing cache does not help and our hole guild sufferd same thing so cache would not be a issue ether but as you want the info.

server 41
            guild : Vice
            players that was effected was our hole guild could not see/attack players.
            flash cache is different to temp file cache, players need to be sure that its the flash cache that they are clearing.......

Comment

so what your saying is that server 49 and server 41 and other servers that have yet to post depends on 1 player clearing flash cache ?

dont get me wrong but 2 diff server's and basicly the same from 8V8 many was talking about the same prob's which is not flash cache problem but a bug in its self we could of found out this problem in round 1 how ever many had no-show's of oppents.

if by any chance that even now refreshing flash cache would solve a problem that is now over and no chance of us repeating will help , it cant as we could not attack players or see them and refreshing flash cache would still result in same outcome....

Comment

there was a recent update with Flash player to V16, flash player is problematic and often the cause of issues like this, however we need to be able to duplicate the problem and as some players have posted, they refreshed the game and the opponents appeared but could not be clicked on ( common issue with mozilla and flash player )

so at this stage, we are dealing with a issue that may be simple in the players eyes, but is actually a complex issue so the first thing we need to do, is duplicate it and that requires information from players about mini client, browser, server etc etc etc.....

Comment

i was and am useing mozilla firefox browser not mini client.
                  also useing flash 16.0.0.235 i hope that help's any further information you need ill try to provide.

Comment

I used both Chrome 39.0.2171.95 and the mini-client and all the enemies were invisible to me. Even clicking on the base or approaching the altar, yielded no names of who was holding it either.

Comment

on S39 we couldn't see the other guild members, and when we did see em they were in there " safe zone " but we would be attacked by " Ghost's " that are the other players, couldn't see em , just got attacked ( for the players sitting on the " Towers" )
                      Wartunes - Server [21] - CharName : Cookieâ„¢ Status : Retired
                      DragonPals - Server [S30] - CharName : Azlam Status : Retired
                      Shadowbound - Server [S39] - CharName : Earadessaâ„¢ Status : Playing

Comment

My guild had this problem too.

Server: [S19]Bahold Castle
                        Guild: Revenge
                        IGN: Solariai
                        Shadowbound
                        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                        League of Angels
                        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

same problem in s5(immortals) invisible enemies, you can see them in safe zone too and can only attack player who's holding a tower.
                          S5(Immortals) - MultiCast 69'2.30mBR(active)
                          Guild - Phoenix
                          CW70@49
                          CW80@59'888kBR
                          Crusades Run:

Comment

Working...
                          X