Cant see My Own Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant see My Own Announcement

Okay so after about 4months of changing of formations, learning everyone weaknesses, haggling, racing, fighting and dirty dealing i finally got the 1st spot in the Arena and got the 1st place title too.... Only to find that i cant see my own announcement whenever i logged into the server............. Many times i would imagine seeing my name being announced as i arrive and now im a bit disappointed

Pls fix it, or change it so the announcement comes up 5 secs after the player logs in

Here are your screenshots Kit

Click image for larger version

Name:	not here too.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	192.1 KB
ID:	1763817
    Click image for larger version

Name:	not here.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	1763818

ty
    Last edited by R296659961; 12-28-2014, 04:35 PM.
    Keldos
    s24(Delayed Retiring); 875kBR lvl65
    s33(Preferred Server); 440kBR lvl49

Hello,
    The reason you can't see the announcement is because often your character loads before the chat does. Everyone online will see it, but due to a slower loading process the chances are that you won't the majority of the time. There is really nothing to fix on this.

Comment

okay, then can you delay the time it appears by atleast 5 seconds pls so it can load on time for me to see the announcement
      Keldos

Comment

I cannot see that happening as it already works as intended. It's so the server knows you're online. I wouldn't think you need a reminder that you are logging in.

Comment

*sigh i guess ill have to wait for the few times i get to see my announcement

ty for the quick response moderators
          Keldos

Comment

Working...
          X