Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

crusades difficulty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crusades difficulty

how can I win crusades if I find characters much more strong than mine?
    need only luck or what else?

Crusades gradually gets harder. It's meant to beat when you've upgraded enough, but still provide rewards until that happens.
    There is no 100% success rate on it. Especially if you are under par for your level bracket.

Comment

I am a 2 star fighting 4 stars.And the way its set up, I think i could stay 2 star for a long time and eventually start fighting 5 stars. Which really doesnt make sense.

Comment

It makes perfect sense. It's not based on Stars, it's based on Battle Ratings. The people with them stars are likely around the same BR as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
          Crusades gradually gets harder. It's meant to beat when you've upgraded enough, but still provide rewards until that happens.
          There is no 100% success rate on it. Especially if you are under par for your level bracket.
          And here you are saying that he needs to upgrade. Then you are saying its based on BR. I know its based on BR. So how does upgrading anything make it easier to beat if we are paired up with players with the same BR? And what does being par with your level bracket have to do with anything if it's based on BR?

Comment

And what i meant by not making sense is the upper stars have more tals, more astrals and other bonuses that dont give BR.

Comment

If you knew it was based on BR, you wouldn't be comparing Star levels since they have nothing to do with it.
              You have an equal chance at beating a 4 star as you would a 2 star due to the bonus in stats each get as the level continues. If you hadn't noticed, you can get a 4 star with half of its actual stats during your first encounters. It levels itself out. You need to upgrade your non combat skills, like Fortitude, to increase your chance of success. Hence you need to upgrade.

Comment

Of course star levels have something to do with the difficulty of completing the crusade. If I get someone that is 2 more stars than me in my final battle they have 2 more astrals on each character than i do and most likely have an extra talisman and most likely souls. And i am not sure how close the BR is supposed to be but i have to fight a 4 star with 180k more BR.And I kind of find it weird that I only have him when I diamond reset the crusades. And it doesnt matter what you do in the first 14 battles. You could go through it without taking a single hit of damage. If the last guy is so much stronger than you, you will never beat him.You wont beat crusades.

Comment

I've fought numerous people with various Star levels. Some with significantly higher Battle Rating than myself, and won. Like I said. It scales as you go. Their stats aren't a replication of their actual stats. And there are Two BR's to upgrade. One is the Number, whereas the other can be found at the lower right of your screen. I have near all 100%'s (save for mount, of course) which is why I'm able to beat it with significant ease. You're talking too much about the number, and not actually thinking into possible solutions to the problems you face.
                  Again; star levels have Nothing to do with difficulty.

Comment

Mine are all 100% except for mount(91%) and astrals(86%), which will get quite a bit higher when astral event starts.
                    I will agree to disagree with you and leave it at that.
                    A quick question since you are here...Are mods allowed to compete in Arena, HB and GW's? Was wondering, because if you are, and mods can actually access other ppls accounts......
                    Last edited by xXDminXx; 01-03-2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

No, we don't do any of that. We just level up to unlock things so we have access to quicker knowledge.
                      Anything to do with interrupting players isn't allowed.

Comment

Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
                          It makes perfect sense. It's not based on Stars, it's based on Battle Ratings. The people with them stars are likely around the same BR as yourself.
                          I am lv 59 with 830k BR, why i find people lv70 with 1kk or more BR?

Comment

Originally posted by R262426973 View Post
                            I am lv 59 with 830k BR, why i find people lv70 with 1kk or more BR?
                            That's not really a significant increase. Imagine the 50's who get you while they are 500k BR.

Comment

it's ridicoulus, he have 2 astrals per merc more, fortitude much more high and mercs 5* with skills most powerful, have no sense...
                              Last edited by R262426973; 01-09-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X