Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

crusades difficulty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262426973 View Post
    it's ridicoulus, he have 2 astrals per merc more, fortitude much more high and mercs 5* with skills most powerful, have no sense...
    As stated in prior posts, the upgrades make little difference. You can face a level 49 with less upgrades than yourself who one hits you, simply because of the % nerf/bonus to stats per level of difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
      As stated in prior posts, the upgrades make little difference. You can face a level 49 with less upgrades than yourself who one hits you, simply because of the % nerf/bonus to stats per level of difficulty.
      how you can tell "upgrades make little difference"?
      is a huge difference when enemy kill my mercs with 1 shot...
      what is nerf/bonus?

Comment

Selection is based on those that are near your BR...doesn't matter what level or star ranking you have. It might also be a lack of available player options within the server. I know that, if you are near the top BR in your server...you will always be facing the same set of opponents time and time again. I have actually had the same person multiple times in a single run of crusades. Don't forget though that the more mercs you have the different strategies you can use to win. I have seen someone with 100k BR less than me beat a boss in CloudWinder because of the mercs he has available...yet I cannot make a scratch in the same fight.
        Last edited by TheMule78; 01-16-2015, 04:02 PM. Reason: Typo's

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
          I've fought numerous people with various Star levels. Some with significantly higher Battle Rating than myself, and won. Like I said. It scales as you go. Their stats aren't a replication of their actual stats. And there are Two BR's to upgrade. One is the Number, whereas the other can be found at the lower right of your screen. I have near all 100%'s (save for mount, of course) which is why I'm able to beat it with significant ease. You're talking too much about the number, and not actually thinking into possible solutions to the problems you face.
          Again; star levels have Nothing to do with difficulty.
          Your Avatar and Pets stats are 100% replicated. your mercs stats are adjusted based off your level, and there quality(white/green/blue/purple/orange)
          Turkey of S2.

Comment

Originally posted by R287079037 View Post
            Your Avatar and Pets stats are 100% replicated. your mercs stats are adjusted based off your level, and there quality(white/green/blue/purple/orange)
            Pretty close, or maybe even correct. It's the opponents who really get the nerf/bonus.

Comment

Working...
            X