Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Temple Flight level 80 bugged bronze chest.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Flight level 80 bugged bronze chest.

Dont care for compenation. After seeing that the level 80 Temple Flight pet is weaker then pets you've already sold in events. I'm pretty much at my end with the game. So just fix it for the next person who reachs this point.

STAR ORE GIVES ZERO FOR A PRIZE WHEN YOU HIT IT.

Turkey of S2.
    Last edited by R287079037; 01-11-2015, 01:09 AM.
    Turkey of S2.

The temple pets are generic pets that are available to ALL players so they are not going to be superior to some event pets that players have paid diamonds for. The same applies to most diamond event mercs, they are often intended to be superior to free mercs that all players can get.

I do not see any screenshots that show any information about the level 80 pet. And your thread refers to a bug with the bronze chest, what bug? you have posted nothing about a bug with the bronze chest.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

look at blue thingy. its zero
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

There is no clarification on what the report is, so we don't have the information to report until submit.

Edit:
        Here is a link to the proper posting guidelines in our Bug forum.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Shadowbound
        Last edited by Aotearoa; 01-11-2015, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Did either of you mods even read the title of the topic page? this isnt regarding the pet, that was just me venting a bit. the bug is zero star ore for a prize.

P.S. im pretty cranky right now kit, or id get into a debt about this pet, voicing my opinion, and reasoning why i think its underpowered, but i may end up getting that perm forum ban due to being a loose cannon. so other time.
          Last edited by R287079037; 01-11-2015, 01:18 AM.
          Turkey of S2.

Comment

I see it...received star ore x0..in the chat box.

Comment

We still require a proper report to log bugs. Please provide the information posted in our guideline thread.
              Thank you.

Just noticed the edit. Thanks for updating the thread. Does this happen every time, or just this once?
              Last edited by Aotearoa; 01-11-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
                We still require a proper report to log bugs. Please provide the information posted in our guideline thread.
                Thank you.

Just noticed the edit. Thanks for updating the thread. Does this happen every time, or just this once?
                i literally just got lvl 80 at reset. i've no idea. i hit it 3 times total and got 0 star ore.
                Turkey of S2.

Comment

Players that can prove that they lost out on star ore, can file a ticket and get the missing star ore replaced. so if turkey wants to file a ticket and link this thread, then we can replace the missing star ore
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

it seems fixed now.

Turkey of S2.

Comment

Thank you for the report. Glad it got fixed. As Kit stated, if you'd like to be compensated the missing Star Ore, feel free to send in a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                      X