Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Gem Upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so are you guys saying, Mana is not cap at 50.
    All the while, I had this impression that Mana was Cap at 50.

Comment

so it means that once you had a lv8 Mana gem socket on your equipment, it is useless to socket a mana gem on Wing.
      since it will not exceed (example : 60/50) the cap limit.

Comment

It is not a bug, Mana gems will give no bonus as it is a special gem.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          the dev needs to remove the visual then. or ppl will keep bringing this kind of tread later.

also can u test with speed gem on wing socket. i think its doesnt work after upgrading wings rank(3% for merc)
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            the dev needs to remove the visual then. or ppl will keep bringing this kind of tread later.

also can u test with speed gem on wing socket. i think its doesnt work after upgrading wings rank(3% for merc)
            it could be that 3% of whatever level speed gem you have in the socket is less then 1. so you arent seeing a change.

Turkey of S2.

Comment

thanks for clarifying.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                This makes no sense. If this nonsense is true, then maybe, I don't know, STOP SHOWING A BONUS on these "Special gems", or here's an idea - don't allow "special" gems to be socketed in wings. And finallly, let's put a dunce cap on the mana gem icons.

edited for extra sarcasm/annoyance.
                Last edited by dboon; 01-15-2015, 01:43 AM.

Comment

the text is being fixed by the devs.
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Guess I will have to throw out my mana gem from the wings since it was wishful thinking on such. Thanks for the clarification.
                    YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
                    Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
                    RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
                    I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Bug with upgrade gems system(mana gems)?

I think ive found an issue with the gem upgrade system. I have 8% bonus to L5 gems meaning i am suppose to get a +1 to mana gems. when i look on Character tab/Equipment and hover over a piece of gear with a L5 mana gem it shows it has +16(+1 from upgrade) but when i look in forge/gems mana only shows +15 nothing about the bonus +1 but other gems show they have an upgrade bonus. Now when i go into a battle with what is suppose to be +51 mana(auto special) i do not start with special til 2nd turn. Here are screen shots to show u what i mean. As you can see with the 8% upgrade i have to gems, what gems i have on, and what each page states mana gems have I should have +51 mana but when in battle its treated as only +49 because its not recognizing the upgrade bonus. Please look into this and if anyone else is having same issue feel free to post to this thread.
                      Attached Files
                      SoulReaver
                      Hunter

Comment

As stated in the other thread regarding this, Mana gems don't count. Please refer to the other thread for problems/solutions.
                        Thanks!

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Upgrades/page2

Comment

ok thanx didnt notice a thread already up about this anyway this can be transferred to that thread i think i was pretty thorough with this might prove useful there.
                          SoulReaver
                          Hunter

Comment

Threads merged so save clutter. Please remember to search the forums before posting, in case your issue already exists and has been reported with good evidence prior. We appreciate all reports!

Comment

hmm have lvl21 gem upgrades and my lvl 6+ mana gems don't get a boost how yours have?

Comment

Look at the post date. The issue has been resolved. Mana gems don't get the bonus because they are considered 'special' gems

Comment

Working...
                                X