Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Heroic Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Battle

Are players still aloud to level after we register?

Removing for less confusion.
    Last edited by Aotearoa; 01-14-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Ok cool.. I can do that right after I register and I wont move up right? also when is registration? as I may be different from last one

Comment

Removed for less confusion.
        Last edited by Aotearoa; 01-14-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Bad news. Devs have changed (are changing) HB now.
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....not-be-running.

Sorry :-/

Comment

One of the negative consequences which may come from preventing players from just joining and leveling up is that it can cause even MORE people to camp at a certain level like 39,49,59, etc. It will definitely benefit those who choose to camp and not level up, since the people who come later, won't have a chance in beating them, even if they level up against the campers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tycachan View Post
                One of the negative consequences which may come from preventing players from just joining and leveling up is that it can cause even MORE people to camp at a certain level like 39,49,59, etc. It will definitely benefit those who choose to camp and not level up, since the people who come later, won't have a chance in beating them, even if they level up against the campers.
                I am sure some people had goals in mind when they joined an event that they wanted to get better. This game isn't a type that you get automatic stats upon leveling up, or a few stats that you can allocate upon leveling up like in some MMOs I had played in the past that died because of player boredom and developers not making content challenging enough for them. I had camped at the 49 level for over a month (less than 5 weeks) since the last one came about. I am one of those who wanted to see how my character fare against those who are in the similar bracket and are working on their characters.

I think one of the issues was the fact that players CAN level after registering and that posed a lot of problems because those players can get the next set of mercs to max (provided they have the stuff available) as well as fully level themselves to 59 (in a 40-49 bracket) and having an advantage over ones who are within their own bracket level. The downside really to those folks that level is they won't compete again in the 40-49 bracket well because they already done about level beyond that, so next month's would be 50-59 instead. But a lot of players had complained on how it is broken and what not. I was hoping to join the 40-49 bracket, but since the devs pull from it for a month or two, I guess I will have to wait until the 50-59 comes about as I don't plan to camp at 49 that much longer since I completed my set goals I wanted before I level (with this one being one of them).
                YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
                Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
                RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
                I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Tycachan View Post
                  Problem is that the players complained too much on the latter, not actually thinking of the consequences of their complaints. Now they have what they wished for and the chances of this being reversed are slim to none. What you said here is exactly the reason I, myself, Loved that you can level up during it.
                  Some people truly don't see a blessing until it's taken away.

Comment

Precisely Aoteroa! Some people just are unable to see the big picture and only see how it MAY benefit them if it goes a certain way. Now the 39s with 150k+ BR, the 49s with 500k+ BR, the 59s with 1m BR, have no real reason to level up at all. The hilarious thing is that if there is an increase in the number of campers...well too bad. *whistles innocently*

Comment

Though I think leveling to the next bracket in single server to win in HB is kind of unfair...as I'd rather win within the bracket rather than out of it (in the next single server bracket).
                      Shadowbound
                      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                      League of Angels
                      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Oh, that's precisely how I lost single server HB. I was the strongest one, they leveled up, I didn't. They beat me, and even then, I won 2/3 so it was an extremely close fight. If they did not level up, then I would have won the HB. The fact that they were VIP7 while I'm VIP0 probably helped a bit too. So I'm pretty much unopposed to winning the next single server HB unless I face someone else who levels up. I actually find it FUN to face someone who leveled up while I didn't. That adds a bit to the challenge of coming out the winner if you succeed.

Comment

My matches with the person who leveled were shut outs...cause they leveled way above the bracket (highest I faced was level 69-70 in I think 50-59). I think I'd give the levelers only one level...to the next even level (59-60, 69-70), or maybe let them level 5 levels higher than their final opponent...not all willy nilly like it was where we could level as high as our exp took us, just not a huge enough jump where that person's win is a shut out, let the person fighting them have a fighting chance.

...especially if by choice that person chooses not to budge from their current level during HB. Allow leveling, but not to the point where the leveler just wins it outright have it be a harrowing battle for both sides.
                          Last edited by Solariai; 01-15-2015, 04:18 AM.
                          Shadowbound
                          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                          League of Angels
                          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Ah, I was 49 and i faced them at 59. They were close matches. I had to play with talismans, formations, etc and in the end, it was just luck since it could have gone either way. They didn't even make it to cross server HB while I did. There was even someone in my bracket who leveled from 49 to 67. That was awesome to watch. They won of course, but woweee, such a nice huge leap in levels.

Comment

Working...
                            X