Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Heroic Battle for january and possibly febuary, will not be running.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Battle for january and possibly febuary, will not be running.

A Dev decision has been made to change the Heroic Battle to prevent the players joining and then leveling.

This means that Heroic battle has been disabled and will not run for January and possibly February while the event is changed and tested.

We are sorry for the inconvenience to players and the loss of potential rewards that players were looking forward to.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Thank you so much for the update! While it sucks, it is better than being completely left in the dark and wondering what is happening with the event. Too bad they didn't give us any warning at all. Thank you again for the information.

Comment

guess i can remain level 49 on my lvl 49 then.
      S41 ÁlexÃ*ndrÃ*Ã*Ã* level 70 1,318,370 BR(Vip5)
      S42 Lexii level 70 1,403,970 Br (Vip7)
      S1 KayleeStarr Level 60 619,975 Br(Vip3)

Comment

Thats a shame.i was looking forward to HB irrespective of glitches.

same daily stuff....is monotonous.
        Thank you to all cashers who have paid to run this game.
        So that i can play for free

Comment

whining crybabies win then!!

Comment

While I may personally agree with many of the sentiments being stated..... let's be careful of the lines we might cross. Venting is fine but let's not descend into personal attacks. Just a general reminder.. not targeted at anyone.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

nothing to do at all in this game

Comment

Not really aimed towards anyone: I have to point out the more long you camp on a level you will have a group of people complaining about you, especially when those people who start complaining check what your level is when they repeatedly see you in the top 10 for MM.

Also: We still have CSGW this month and next.

I'm actually happy with the changes that will come with this fix. Hopefully it's not a full ban on leveling in HB, just people being stopped at the end of the bracket in the single server part (eg. stopped at, 39, 49, 59, etc...), and people who are already there can't level any further and have to wait til the end of HB.
                Last edited by Solariai; 01-15-2015, 03:51 AM.
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by LexiKayleeStarr View Post
                  guess i can remain level 49 on my lvl 49 then.
                  Good plan, Lexi! After all, 641k BR is kinda low for the 49s anyways. You should aim for 800k BR. And when you get that amount and if more people complain...well, 800k isn't that high when compared to others. 1m looks like a good number to aim for. Yes, yes. 1m BR looks like a nice round number to aim for when you're 49. I'm totally cheering you on.

Comment

This gonna make a lot of casher upset xD. Fun fact i couldn't participate on last month because r2 messed something for kong server, now this month canceled and possibly next one. Ho well gonna have to work hard to not get bored in our daily life in a not so much more active server =(

Comment

^ I know I'm not from Kong, but I cashed a lot, and I'm not upset about it...as I had to face a person who leveled up 9-11 times in the last one. I didn't find leveling up beyond the bracket signed up for in HB fair especially for me..and I mean way beyond the bracket, I remember back in 50-59 bracket I was 59 and faced someone who leveled to 70...NOT FUN! D:<
                      Shadowbound
                      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                      League of Angels
                      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

DAMN U dis is unaccapatble Last HB i lost because of player from S1 upgraded himself to 60 while registering in lvl 59 bracket n this is me from S42 VS player S1 now i waited a whole month just to win dis HB
                        N u took it off 4 a WHOLE 2 months dis is TOTAL **

i was counting on dis HB to lvl up as well
                        while u claimed tht lvling is part of the game n such (TOTAL **)

SO SO SO LAME (MAKES ME REALLY UNHAPPY)

Comment

i need vip10 for that XD
                          S41 ÁlexÃ*ndrÃ*Ã*Ã* level 70 1,318,370 BR(Vip5)
                          S42 Lexii level 70 1,403,970 Br (Vip7)
                          S1 KayleeStarr Level 60 619,975 Br(Vip3)

Comment

hi kit.. why so sudden? sb is in 68th server.. why not fix this issues last month? i mean, after hb last month..
                            Last edited by aliotaley; 01-15-2015, 07:30 AM.

Comment

this isn't fair for ppl who doesn't abuse the system and for those who have been preparing for months. just because a few does it you're punishing everyone. i know how it feels to compete vs those who did this. I am lvl49 and fought a lvl59 in cs hb championship and i lost but still it's not right to punish everyone who have been preparing a whole month for this. pls reconsider this and make your update necessary without hurting everyone in the process. thanks.
                              Last edited by magicnites6; 01-15-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X