Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Mana in new feature wing socket doesn't add up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mana in new feature wing socket doesn't add up.

yesterday mana gems had bonus with gem upgrade. today all gems has bonus with upgrade but mana gem doesn't. please fix. ty

mana gem suddenly nomore bonus? (yesterday there was)

Hi all, why does the gem upgrade bonus suddenly not work anymore? yesterday it worked fine, now because of this I must re arrange the entire gem setups again, all wasted time, please can this be fixed asap

Comment

Mana in new feature wing socket doesn't add up.

I tried putting level 5 mana on the wing's socket;level 6(+20) and socketed level 5 and 6 mana on the gem slots on gears for the main(16+22=38) but i didn't get full mana on the start of the fight. then I remove the mana on the wing socket and placed it on a slot on a gear. It worked.

The wing socket gives 100% of the gem socketed on it right?

Aren't this a bug?

I think the stats that gems socketed on the wing don't add up yet.
      or maybe it's just the mana, coz when you socket hp, pattk/mattk, def; it gives BR, maybe they are working.

I think only mana aren't adding up.

Thanks for looking.
      Dragonnaire - Lvl 76(Shadowbound)
      server: s46 - Sea of Insanity

Comment

Because mana gems were not meant to have a bonus or socketed onto wings. This was stated in other parts of the forum. Many of us were disappointed, though, because we had high hopes on such. But, it's no biggie.
        YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
        Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
        RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
        I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

^ yep, especially if all party's mana was max anyway.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

There is already a thread with this. Please Search the bug reports to see if your issue has been reported in the future.
            Thanks!
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-Gem-Upgrades

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-Gem-Upgrades

Refer to the responses in this thread here. Please browse the bug reports for your issue in case it already exists.

Comment

its not bug.

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                It is not a bug, Mana gems will give no bonus as it is a special gem.
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Threads merged to reduce clutter.

Look before you post please. There's no need for 5 topics in a row with the same 'issue'.

Comment

Working...
                  X