Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

How does the shield from pets work exactly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the shield from pets work exactly?

I have a ma'am of war and it says that it gives a shield that is equal to 35% of the caster's atk DMG. Since it is the caster's attack damage, it must refer to the pet's attack damage then? So it is a **** shield? Or the shield is actually decently strong and is referring to the attack damage of whoever the shield targets?

yes its based on pet attck. generally pet attck is low. so yeah, useless.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

if you are refering to the warding light shield, it absorbs a % of the opponents atk dmg, the % varies depending on the quality of the ma'am of war
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Oh, wow! Thank you so much Kitwritten. It definitely clears up some of the wording. So a white ma'am of war would reduce the enemy's attack by 35%, green by 40%, blue by 45% and purple by 50%. And it targets the merc with lowest hp? Or it is self-buff?

Comment

nods yes.... however the description is misleading, it absorbs a % of atk dmg, not enhanced or boosted damage such as crit or atk modifiers

as for its atk, I can not remember, I never really used it as a atk pet because its not as good as pets like sabertooth
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Maam is self buff. I've seen it with my own eyes.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
            X