Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

3v3 Arena Matchmaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3v3 Arena Matchmaking

When or if is it going to be revamped in arena 3v3 for more fair matchmaking? Having 3 lvl 39's against 6 really isn't fair. Wondering why you have Rumble and 1v1 set with level parameters and not 3v3?

I thing it depends by level branch. Some teams are former from different levels, example 1 lvl 59, 1 lvl 69 and 1 lvl 70+ how can you set levels parameters there? Many high level group with lower levels to help them or to match with lower opponents.

Comment

lvl up..dont camp...fix..

Comment

it also depends on who is fighting in the arena at the time. If there is no one your lvl you could be in for trouble. try the other time for 3v3 if you can and see if it changes
        Mortem_Obire s19
        Hunter lv 80

Comment

I really don't know what to say on this as I can be damned three ways:

One, if I had said level, then it would place a restriction when a player creates a room as they will have to only accept those who are within their level bracket.
          Two, if I had said highest BR, then it still will be mismatched (can have like a 600k BR member in a team vs a team of 3 600k BR members).
          Three, if I had said average BR, then it still can be exploited by those in either joining up with lower levels or creating alts just to farm for their main.

So, either way, we're in a Catch-22 situation.
          YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
          Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
          RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
          I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Working...
          X