Curious Hoarders would like to know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious Hoarders would like to know

Will there be a keystone and wing heart consumption event in the future, or are we holding on to false dreams?

Hoarding for false hope, but as you level those features you need to hoard, as with Soul Pills and Soul Shards (after level 60 for the soul stuff).
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Soul pills just had an event but that was shortly after I got to lvl 60 so hadn't collected to many, But I have over 1k keystones and I dont want to use them if there will be an event for them.

Comment

My guess is there will be keystone event, i doubt for heart as they are quite limited and low amount ?
        I'm also a hoarder and plan a lot on patience to get advantage. Sitting on 7500 keystone hoping like you for an event :P

Comment

We're unsure of the events they will be coming out with until they come out. Remember that while hoarding, you're also falling behind on other things. Like the arena (Unless you are already top 10). The items you have been holding back could be costing you a lot of arena points.

Comment

Im in the top 3 so Im still ahead of the game

Comment

That's great! Just keep your eyes peeled for events. Wish I had more info available on events.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
                We're unsure of the events they will be coming out with until they come out. Remember that while hoarding, you're also falling behind on other things. Like the arena (Unless you are already top 10). The items you have been holding back could be costing you a lot of arena points.
                But the outcome br wise is much higher with saving for possible event. (if they ever happen ofc)
                But yeah still rank 1 with 300k br ahead of 2nd so i have some free space.

Comment

Working...
                X