extra fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extra fees

Since January 27th, 2015, R2Games collects VAT for all users from EU member states. that was worked at high speed the problem is what happens whit players that use Ukash the max on it is 20euro and you are asking for 22 euro how can you pay that ammount is not even possible you have got to think about this kind of problems you increased the fees OK no problem but it cant be possible since the limit on that is 20 euro and minimum is 10 not to mention if i get a 20 one i lose 8euro no reasson for me to reacharge if i lose that much money you understand what i am sayng ?

Not much we can do about it. Those are the terms that we are given, and it's the legal route. We'd be breaking laws if we changed anything about it.

Comment

no cant you lower the payment so it enter in the 20 euro instead of going to 22 anyway it says in france is 20% VAT i cant figure it out how 18 euro goes at 22,30 thats some wrong math skills for the UKASH users would be helpfull

Comment

We don't control what they charge with UKash. One thing you could do is contact our Billing department. They are more versed in helping these issues than any of us will be.

Comment

well yes the problem comes for R2 billing department why aint them awear of the problem? i didnt sayd the VAT is a problem the billing department handdled i am just guessing that but not the problem wich rise whit the VAT that just started today coz there is a limit on the UKASH why dont we have a choice to pay 16 euro this way will be 20 euro ratther losing 4 euro instead of 8 and no i would never contact billing or support id get a poor answer nothing that would interest me really i just made the thread to let evry1 from EU that use Ukash to be awear of this

Comment

I believe the problem is that, we give them the prices of our product and they calculate the tax on that, bringing it to the higher amount. If we lowered it to your proposed 16, we wouldn't be getting the value of the product we're selling. The whole VAT system is garbage to me. I'm unfamiliar with it being from outside the Eu zones, so I can't comment too much on it but it's definitely going to ruin an online economy.

Comment

wow thats exactly what i ment if thats not lowered there wont be as many players that charge whit ukash as it used to be and will become kinda usseles method of payment

Comment

It's a good time to start looking into other potential payment methods. I'm not sure if there are any where you are, but if there's another solution...It may be for the best. I hope this VAT thing doesn't last. It's too much headache for its worth.

Comment

I am glad they brought in this 20% increase in price as I was spending too much on the game. Now I will probably just play without recharging.

Comment

There ya go! You can call it the European Piggy Bank!

Comment

Working...
                    X