Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mana Bonus from Gem Upgrade Doesn't add up on battle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mana Bonus from Gem Upgrade Doesn't add up on battle.

level 6 mana gem is 20 plus gem upgrade lvl 25 gives 5 mana for a total of 25 mana.
    so 2 level 6 mana gems will give you 50 mana points that give full mana at the start of the fight but they don't.
    it only reads 40 mana instead of 50 so you need to hit or be hit first before it is full..

Is this not a Bug on the mana gem?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Artistmyx; 01-31-2015, 06:51 AM.
    Dragonnaire - Lvl 76(Shadowbound)
    server: s46 - Sea of Insanity

Mana gem is a special gem, and can't have increase with Gem Upgrade or Wings Socket I think.

Comment

I understood about the wing socket but with gem upgrade. Mana gem is a gem, whether you say it is a special gem, it is still a gem and is socketed on the same sockets as the other gems so it should be affected by the upgrade hence it is showing when you hover on it that it adds 5 in level 6 mana gem. Not the case with wing socket where there is no bonus when you hover on it so it should add bonus from the upgrade in the gem upgrade section.
      Just my opinion.
      I stand to be corrected.
      But in case that's the case, it could really be great if they will have it in all the gems.
      Last edited by Artistmyx; 01-31-2015, 05:29 PM.
      Dragonnaire - Lvl 76(Shadowbound)
      server: s46 - Sea of Insanity

Comment

Unfortunately, their view on both are that 'it's a special gem' so any time they just plainlu say 'gem' they aren't including those. We've sent in for it to be fixed, now just playing the waiting game.

Comment

Working...
        X