Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Soul not working with talismans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul not working with talismans

I have an Epic Demonic spirit lv 32 as my primary soul on my main. When I use the talisman follow strike the soul never attacks (not at all); I go thru mm to fl 27 when I take it off bc I have to put my team together. As soon as the talisman comes off the soul procs at least every 3rd turn. Is this a bug or how it was designed
    Mortem_Obire s19
    Hunter lv 80

Will have to test this before we can send in a proper report, since Screenshots are near impossible. Will let you know the results and if it's forwarded. Try clearing cache/history and see if it works after that, it may help solve it or help rule that out.

Comment

i have also noticed this also how ever it does happen once in a blue moon that the soul come's out to play but only when you dont kill on the first shot but if follow strike tail's is then ineffect the soul will not work....

Comment

i noticed that too but maybe becomes very very low on chance. either bug or just luck
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
        X