Lag issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag issue

anyone here can help me fix lag on shadowbound only on this game im having a lag issue.. my net is not the problem.. please! TIA
    Shadowbound (S30)
    Warrior
    IGN: RuzeLL

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Clear cache/history, make sure programs aren't running too much in the background including updates, etc.
    You can also check out speedtest.net to see how your connection is.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
      Clear cache/history, make sure programs aren't running too much in the background including updates, etc.
      You can also check out speedtest.net to see how your connection is.
      i have no problem with my connection speed for streaming videos is fast. I already tried clearing cache and i rarely run other programs in the background.
      Shadowbound (S30)
      Warrior

- Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

the issue is that there is different types of lag.......graphics lag and connection lag...... so we need more information about your lag issues in order to help you
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

It's more like graphics lag... I've noticed the feedback is slow when moving from one point to another as if the program was hiccuping in trying to catch up.
          YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
          Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
          RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
          I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

what kind of information do you need kit?
            Shadowbound (S30)
            Warrior

- Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

basic information like are MPDs loading out of sequence ( IE you are in a team and you keep getting the loading screen or stuck in fights )

the quickest way to tell the difference between graphics lag and connection lag, is connection lag can cause the site to load slowly and parts of the game to load slowly.... graphics lag is when images load slow but if you minimize the screen, they load fast....
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X