Wont keep me logged into forums.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wont keep me logged into forums.

Hi, normally when i come to the forums. it will log me into my account R287079037. Now for some reason when i come to the forums. It doesn't auto log me into it, and even when i log into this account, soon as i browse a new page it logs me out. SUPER ANNOYING. Any idea on how to fix? I've tried both Google Chrome, and Opera.

Try clicking the box 'Remember me' before you sign in, let me know if that works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
      Try clicking the box 'Remember me' before you sign in, let me know if that works for you.
      yes I've tried that. that doesn't anything to do with it not logging me into my R28783434blahblah account automatically. like it has done since the day ive started.

Comment

Used to sign me out constantly until I clicked it. Do you use a separate forum account from your game account?

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
          Used to sign me out constantly until I clicked it. Do you use a separate forum account from your game account?
          normally im logged into R287079037 automatically cause its my R2 account that was made for me when i started shadowbound via facebook. until today it stopped. i dont even know if there is a password to the account as it was created for me and linked to my facebook. his is now staying logged in for some reason. so thats cool, but ive grown quite the post count on my R287079037 account that id like to continue on

Comment

Yeah I had the same thing happened to mine (and I always had "remember me" checked in). Thankfully for the auto-complete or I will have to retype every character (user and pass) each time I want to make sure I am logged in.

Earlier it was due after I come home (from a shut down to power up). Last night was due to me heading into another page on forums that I noticed it logged me off (even with the box checked in).
            YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
            Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
            RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
            I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

back in action!
              Turkey of S2.

Comment

Working...
              X